The simFlight Network Forums

Another one with problems install FSUIPC in FSX Steam

Hello, here is Another one who have problems install the FSUIPC in Microsoft Flight FSX-Steam . 

The installation shows on just around 1 sec and then disappers, and no installation.

Where can I find the log of this installation.

I have uninstall it 4 times in steam and then reinstalled it after cleaning the registry with CCleaner. But it is still the same problem.

Regards

Bjolrn

3 hours ago, josan said:

here is Another one who have problems install the FSUIPC in Microsoft Flight FSX-Steam . 

And have you actually read the "other" places where this is reported?  Seems not. 

I assume you are trying the Beta (i.e. "test") version of FSX-SE released very recently?  If so, haven't you read how a special version of FSUIPC has been released just to satisfy those who want to participate in that test? Details are also pinned at the top of this forum and also in the Download Links subforum!

There is no installer for the Beta version of FSX-SE. Just a temporary replacement FSUIPC4.DLL.  You really need a proper non-Beta release of FSX-SE installed first. That said, the existing installer for 4.974 worked fine here after a completely fresh install of the Beta FSX-SE. Before this week i long ago removed alltraces of FSX and FSX-SE!

Hi,

the install log file you will find in Modules folder and as well in the folder where you started the installer.

In case it didn't finish there might not be a install log fule written.

Is it a fresh installation or reinstall? If the Modules folder already exists try deleting the FSUIPC Documents folder and try again.

Thomas