The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sky King

Real Color Liveries?

Given the great BF pricing on Real Color, etc, can I just buy the Real Color packs to add/update the contained liveries to all airports that I already bought (i.e. I wouldn't buy the associated airport)?

Hope this makes sense. If not, ask away :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

P.

Hi Sky King, 

Think I know what you mean. 

Yes, you can buy a RC pack independently from the associated airport and it will work ok to update liveries in older/other airports you own if applicable.

The game loads RC in the manifest order updating earlier RC liveries, where appropriate, as it loads

Cool! Thanks so much for the information. One quick question (different flavors of English) -- what does the phrase 'manifest order' mean in this context? Order by File date? Version number?

Again, many thanks!

SK

@Sky KingIf you look at my excel file in the posting subject "Tower 3D Pro - Real Colors/Aircraft Master List by Airport" at the top of the page listings, the first worksheet gives you the manifest listing numbers and associated airports in the order released.

• Like 1