The simFlight Network Forums

paid using email 1, changed email

Hi Team,

I paid for FSUIPC4 and WIDEFS7 using my email address at the time but have changed my email address and the old email address is no longer active.

How do i change my email address in my purchase?

i only noticed yesterday when i reinstalled all the software and had to use my old email address.

9 hours ago, GrumpyOldMan said:

How do i change my email address in my purchase?

You don't need to, and cannot in any case. The Email + Name + Key are irrevocably tied together. The email isn't used for email at all, it is only part of the identification used to create the key.

Pete

To add to what Pete has said, your (old) email address is only used to validate the key, doesn't matter if its no longer used - just use that to generate your key file. Once you have that, it doesn't really matter if your actual email has changed - just use the key file generated with the email used to purchase your license.

John