The simFlight Network Forums

EDDF - Frankfurt - Real Traffic - Special Corona Virus Schedule

DeltaVII

Hello, virtual ATCs!

We're living in tough times right now, so I thought I could make them a little lighter. You have lots of stuff to do, but you want to take some time playing Tower!3D? Well, you can do both!

I took a day of operations in Frankfurt and put them together in a rather relaxing schedule - with just 197 movements for the whole day, because of the corona virus. (I only had to make up the LH9989 flight, since the game needs the first operation to be a departure, and otherwise we would see ten delayed arrivals until the first departure.) This is the schedule for 15 April 2020. I promise, you won't sweat much!

Hourly operations:
flights-per-hour.thumb.jpg.9f3e025308f014cdae8995d12bd96b28.jpg

If you want to make it a tiny bit more realistic, there were lots of NOTAMs out with restrictions for that day, so I put those restrictions into a handy text file and added them to the ZIP archive. For example, runway 07L/25R was closed, as were taxiways L and M (both partially and temporarily) as well as W.

I strongly recommend backing up your eddf_schedule.txt, eddf_gaandlocaltraffic.txt, and eddf_terminal.txt, before you put my schedule files into the airport folder.

Have fun - and don't fall asleep!

DeltaVII

EDDF_15Apr2020.zip

• Like 2
  • Haha 1