The simFlight Network Forums

Mcro - issue

Hi,

I presume that you are talking about mouse macros. I'm not sure why this would reduce your FPS so much. Does it return to normal once you have finished creating the mouse macro? Can you still create the mouse macro?

I don't have any fslabs aircraft, but I think there are quite a few people who are using FSUIPC6 with them. You may be better off asking over on the FSLabs forums.

There's also a good guide to using FSUIPC with the FSL A3xx aircraft on their forums: https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/22402-v440-update-in-depth-tutorial-to-bind-switches-and-push-buttons-to-keyboard-or-hardware-for-the-a3xx/

Hi! When I delete all mouse macros the FSL A321 software works normal. I have two macro files and each files contains 10 commands=20 commands. When I increase the commands in the mcro files the sim starts to lose FPS and I have to restart P3D. I have not had this problem in P3Dv4.5. The problem occurred when I upgraded to v5. 

36 minutes ago, Oscar Speer said:

I have two macro files and each files contains 10 commands=20 commands. When I increase the commands in the mcro files the sim starts to lose FPS and I have to restart P3D

Are these commands in such frequent use, then? Not activated by button press of keypress? I can't imagine one of those commands in the macro taking very long on a single invocation.

And what do you mean "starts to lose fps"? Is this progressive, then?

I think you really do need to supply a lot more information -- like what these macros are, how they are invoked, and provide a full description of what happens.

AND, as always, provide version numbers of the software you are using.

Pete

9 hours ago, Oscar Speer said:

Hi! When I delete all mouse macros the FSL A321 software works normal. I have two macro files and each files contains 10 commands=20 commands. When I increase the commands in the mcro files the sim starts to lose FPS and I have to restart P3D

You initially reported that your FPS dropped when you try to create a mouse macro. Now you seem to be saying that your FPS is dropping when you have more than a total of 20 commands in your mcro files (presumably you are still talking about mouse macros, no?)? This just doesn't make sense. Mcro files don't do anything, and a macro itself only takes effect once invoked.

As Pete says, you need to clarify what your actual issue is and provided further information.

• 2 weeks later...