The simFlight Network Forums

Help needed with custom schedule for LAX

Dalsgaard83

Hey guys.

I've recently made a custom schedule for LAX. When I use the full schedule, then it will only load to 63%, when I start the game on any hour before 13.00. For 13.00 and onward, there are no problems. And I don't seem to can see any errors in the output-log. I have added the latest output-log. So it would great, if some of you can spot the error.

There is a text multiple times in the file: "Parent of RectTransform is being set with parent property. Consider using the SetParent method instead, with the worldPositionStays argument set to false. This will retain local orientation and scale rather than world orientation and scale, which can prevent common UI scaling issues.". Could this have something to do with it?output_log.txt

Edited by scoobflight
Clarify subject line to reflect question

35 minutes ago, Dalsgaard83 said:

Hey guys.

I've recently made a custom schedule for LAX. When I use the full schedule, then it will only load to 63%, when I start the game on any hour before 13.00. For 13.00 and onward, there are no problems. And I don't seem to can see any errors in the output-log. I have added the latest output-log. So it would great, if some of you can spot the error.

There is a text multiple times in the file: "Parent of RectTransform is being set with parent property. Consider using the SetParent method instead, with the worldPositionStays argument set to false. This will retain local orientation and scale rather than world orientation and scale, which can prevent common UI scaling issues.". Could this have something to do with it?output_log.txt

Theres a 74F in the schedule and I believe it should be a 74Y. Hope this helps.

Charles

If you want to use the B74F, make sure the following line is in your klax_airplanes.txt:

B74F-74F-BOEING 747-800F                          -WIDE BODY JET

You will find the error message at the end of your log file:

Search airplane type in airplanes.txt: 74F
[..]
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

• Like 1

• scoobflight changed the title to Help needed with custom schedule for LAX