The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC7 Trial license - available here

John Dowson

3 minutes ago, thepairoto said:

May I have a trial license?

License sent.

3 minutes ago, thepairoto said:

I am trying to test if I can bind the engine run/stop key on the citation longitude, seeing if I can make this work.

You can assign to the presets Longitude Eng R Fuel Run Stop Button Press and  Longitude Eng L Fuel Run Stop Button Press. There are also presets available for the engine left/right starter - see https://hubhop.mobiflight.com/presets/.

Note that tomorrow I will be releasing a new version that contains a UI update that makes finding presets a lot easier, so I suggest you update to this version once released.

John

Hi John,

Our Link Trainer project is progressing well and I have MSFS available for testing, I especially want to know if I can derive aircraft attitude (pitch, bank, heading) and latitude/longitude using FSUIPC7.   

May I have a trial key please?

John 

12 hours ago, mrjohn said:

May I have a trial key please?

License sent.

12 hours ago, mrjohn said:

I especially want to know if I can derive aircraft attitude (pitch, bank, heading) and latitude/longitude using FSUIPC7.   

Those values will be held in FSUIPC offsets.  Note that you don't need a license if you are writing your own program using the FSUIPC SDK (or WAPI API).

24 minutes ago, Tom68 said:

Is there a discount for upgrading from 4 to 7?

Yes - you will automatically get a discount of 5euros on check-out if you have previously purchased another version of FSUIPC.

26 minutes ago, Tom68 said:

How long is the free trial (I won't have time to try it for 4-5 days)?

The current trial license is valid until 1st October. This will be updated to 1st November when there is less than 7 days available on the current trial license. I generated a new trial license when there is < 7 days (approx) left on the current one.

John

Sorry, 2 more questions. 

Where do I get the trial license?  I downloaded the "demo" from simMarket and installed.

My FSUIPC 4 license was registered to an email address I no longer have access to.  How should I handle this when I purchase?

2 minutes ago, Tom68 said:

Where do I get the trial license? 

I will send it to you via a PM when you ask for one.

3 minutes ago, Tom68 said:

My FSUIPC 4 license was registered to an email address I no longer have access to.  How should I handle this when I purchase?

The email address associated to the license us the one you use for SimMarket. The email address isn't actually used, but you can/should update your email address in your SimMarket account to the new email address. Your FSUIPC4 license will not be affected.

John

16 minutes ago, don77 said:

does this work with the PFC cirrus 2 serial port flight control?

You need to also install the PFC driver (PFC.dll) - see fsuipc.com.

19 minutes ago, don77 said:

i hv install everything but FSX still unable to recognize my control. anything wrong with my setup

This topic is  for a trial license for MSFS2020, not FSX. I do not provide trial licenses for FSUIPC4 (for FSX)..
Do you want a trial license for FSUIPC7 for MSFS2020?

After installing the trial version and working with it, it works good (just as it did in FSX, Yea!).  I upgraded to 7 on simMarket.

I was sent an email with links, but they don't lead to the license key.  How do I acquire it (I assume all I now need is the key since I've already got it installed)?

Thanks.

11 hours ago, Tom68 said:

I was sent an email with links, but they don't lead to the license key.  How do I acquire it (I assume all I now need is the key since I've already got it installed)?

Your license key details will be in the email and also available from your SimMarket account, there is no key file. You have to re-install and enter your key details at the end of the installation process to generate your new key file with your details.

You can also just edit the trial FSUIPC7.key file and replace the details in there with your key details. if you do it this way, make sure that you copy all 3 parts (name, address, key) to the correct fields.

John