The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC7 vs PFC Avionics Rack

PSantos

Hi everyone
So, like almost everyone I also suffer after MSFS 2020 latest update. My issue is that, after the update my Avionics Racks lost all the settings I had programed, and now I´m have a real hard time redoing it all over again. My cry for help is this, is there a place where I can find the right commands for the buttons I need to re-program?? 
If anyone can help, I´ll be very happy.
thank you 
Paul

PS: attch. photo of my FPC Avionics Rack

IMG_0411.jpg

59 minutes ago, PSantos said:

My issue is that, after the update my Avionics Racks lost all the settings I had programed

If you assigned in FSUIPC7, then thy should not have been "lost" as they are independent of MSFS updates. So I think something else must be going on.

If you are not using the latest version, v7.2.6, then please update and try again. If it still fails or already using that version, show me your FSUIPC7.log and FSUIPC7.ini files.

Just now, John Dowson said:

If you assigned in FSUIPC7, then thy should not have been "lost" as they are independent of MSFS updates. So I think something else must be going on.

If you are not using the latest version, v7.2.6, then please update and try again. If it still fails or already using that version, show me your FSUIPC7.log and FSUIPC7.ini files.

Hi John
It was right after the 2 updates, the MSFS one and also updating the FSUIPC to the latest one.

Thank you for coming to the rescue (as always)

Paul

• 4 months later...
12 hours ago, Ericdaspremont said:

i am have some difficulties installing pfc drivers in fsuipc

could you provide me some help?

What problems do you have? If you mean the PFC COM and/or HID DLLs, then there's no "installation" necessary other than placing them into the same folder as the FSUIPC7 DLL. 

Pete