Jump to content

Mouse Macro green area does not appear in the Aerosoft A320


Recommended Posts

  • Pro Flight Simmer changed the title to Mouse Macro green area does not appear in the Aerosoft A320
  • 3 weeks later...

Whoops, sorry for the late reply, I didn't expect anyone replying my question before January 3th... And today is 13.

Sorry for not understanding because I'm still learning to speak English... So I understood that I have to get the FSUIPC versions for FSX-SE, and that is FSUIPC4, but I downloaded that version of FSUIPC. I fixed my problem by making the mouse macros manually, by finding the name of the button i need from my Aerosoft A320, creating a txt and putting for example: 

[Macros]

1=L:AB_PDS_IGNITION=Toggle

Saving the file with .mcro and putting it on the FSUIPC folder. Then i open FSX and then select the function that I created and selecting the button of my hardware.

One more thing, I bought the Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition, I've been days trying to configure it properly with the Aerosoft A320, my problem is that after configuring the reversers I lost the normal thrust, I tried going to the Joystick Configuration tab and go to Separate throttles per engine and set in what position are the reversers, the idle and max position, but for some reason, the throttle works nice, but the thrust levers in-game do not work, and if the levers don't move, the airplane computers think that the throttle is on idle position. Did I explain well?

Edited by Pro Flight Simmer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/13/2022 at 9:21 PM, Pro Flight Simmer said:

I fixed my problem by making the mouse macros manually, by finding the name of the button i need from my Aerosoft A320, creating a txt and putting for example: 

[Macros]

1=L:AB_PDS_IGNITION=Toggle

That is a macro using an lvar.

On 1/13/2022 at 9:21 PM, Pro Flight Simmer said:

I didn't expect anyone replying my question before January 3th... And today is 13.

Well, sorry for the delay as I was also on holiday from the 12th until today/tomorrow.

On 1/13/2022 at 9:21 PM, Pro Flight Simmer said:

I bought the Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition, I've been days trying to configure it properly with the Aerosoft A320, my problem is that after configuring the reversers I lost the normal thrust, I tried going to the Joystick Configuration tab and go to Separate throttles per engine and set in what position are the reversers, the idle and max position, but for some reason, the throttle works nice, but the thrust levers in-game do not work, and if the levers don't move, the airplane computers think that the throttle is on idle position. Did I explain well?

So the throttle is working but the throttle n the UI isn't moving? So, how can you tell that the throttle is working - do you hear it and does the aircraft accelerate?
Anyway, I think this is a common issue with the Aerosoft Airbus, although I can't remember the solution... There are various throttle axis controls - try switching to using a different one maybe. Also check the aerosoft forums for this: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/551-throttle-issues-with-fsuipc/ - you will most probably find something relevant there - please report back id you do.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/17/2022 at 1:13 PM, John Dowson said:

So the throttle is working but the throttle n the UI isn't moving? So, how can you tell that the throttle is working - do you hear it and does the aircraft accelerate?
Anyway, I think this is a common issue with the Aerosoft Airbus, although I can't remember the solution... There are various throttle axis controls - try switching to using a different one maybe. Also check the aerosoft forums for this: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/551-throttle-issues-with-fsuipc/ - you will most probably find something relevant there - please report back id you do.

When I move my hardware throttle quadrant to TO/GA, I see in the ECAM the throttle accelerating, but the trust levers in the simulator do not move even though the throttle is accelerating and I hear the engines going full power, and I need the thrust levers in-game to move, because if the don't, the airplane does not recognize any movement in the throttle. Here are the links to images for better understanding:

ECAM    Problems

In the ECAM, the blue dot is where the thrust levers are in-game, and the green line is the actual throttle going to the engines to accelerate. In the "Problems" link, I show that the thrust levers are on idle position, and you can barely see in the ECAM that the throttle green line is on full throttle, but you see that the thrust levers are on idle position. If the thrust levers moved, the plane would recognize the throttle is on TO/GA and I would get an alarm because the parking brake is on. Did I explain well?

Ok, I better ask in the Aerosoft Forums, thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/18/2022 at 11:45 AM, aua668 said:

Check your Aerosoft document folder. There is a special document for connecting hardware to your controls. If you follow the instructions, it will work (as it did for many others like me).

Yes, i did check there and found a pdf for the thrust lever calibration, but didn't help, because the TCA Quadrant is 2 axis for two levers, but the reversers are mechanism "stop" before the axis is -16380 position which would be the reverse position. I think the axis should be only from idle position to TO/GA position, and the reversers configured in buttons and switches page.

I'm not good at explaining in English through text.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Pro Flight Simmer said:

because the TCA Quadrant is 2 axis for two levers, but the reversers are mechanism "stop" before the axis is -16380 position which would be the reverse position. I think the axis should be only from idle position to TO/GA position, and the reversers configured in buttons and switches page.

I am not a sure I fully understand what you are trying to say...

Are you calibrating with a reverse zone on the axis? If so, then you should assign the "stop" button (on your axis) to the Throttle Dec control, both on button press and release (in the buttons and switches page, as you say). This should then trigger reverse thrust when you hit the stop button and move the throttle down. Alternatively, depending on how this "stop" button functions, you may need to assign to Throttle Dec with repeat on button press, and Throttle Cut on release. Also, if assigning two axis for throttle 1 and throttle 2, then use the Throttle 1/2 dec ()and maybe throttle 1/2 cut) controls instead.

Otherwise, maybe try setting the [JoystickCalibration] INI parameter UseAxisControlsForNRZ to Yes. See the Advanced user guide for the details on this option.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.