The simFlight Network Forums

Getting the mixture/condition level working using PFC turbo prop quadrant with Aerosoft Twin Otter

nantelp

I am trying to configure my PFC turbo prop quadrant mixture/condition to work with the Twin Otter full cut off valve. I am using PFCcom64.Dll and FSUIPC7 latest version. From what I red so far it seem that the mixture/condition level is a on off switch. 

Did some manage to figure out how to configure this is FSUIPC. This is the only thing not working.

Pierre 

Sorry, but not having this aircraft I cannot really advise - maybe some other FSUIPC7 users who have this aircraft can help. All I can suggest is, first, try activating logging for events (and maybe later axis controls) to see if anything is logged when you change the state of the cut-off valve in the cockpit UI. if anything is logged, then you can try assigning to that. Otherwise, maybe try the Toggle Fuel Valve control or Fuelsystem Valve Toggle control, or list the lvars and see if any look relevant, and see if the value changes when you change the state via the UI. If there is an lvar that does this, you can then add that to an offset and assign to change the offset value (which will change the associated lvar).

John

• 7 months later...

no, I wasn't able to configure my PFC for those. Since then, I have updated my PFC serial unit, that was 15 years old, with the new Turtle Beach VelocityOne™ Flight Universal Control System. Now the configuration for each aircraft is a lot easier.