The simFlight Network Forums

KLAX

vinno65

• 2 weeks later...

Bought KLAX this past weekend and I am also having this same issue on Taxiway AA.

Here's everything I've done, screenshots in the link below:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/73tjh6lk9j2q7hm/AADJ0IwROamCnP4K6eT0fqnMa?dl=0

• Uninstalled FeelThere KLAX and used Asobo/MS's KLAX airport
    • deleted Rolling Cache
    • restarted MSFS 2020
    • Result: no elevation issue - file name: KLAX_Asobo.png and KLAX_Asobo2.png
  • Uninstalled Asobo/MS's KLAX via Content Manager (No airport)
    • deleted Rolling Cache
    • restarted MSFS 2020
    • Result: no elevation issue - file name: KLAX_no airport.png
  • Installed Feelthere KLAX airport and Uninstalled Asobo/MS's KLAX via Content Manager
    • Deleted rolling cache
    • restarted MsFS 2020
    • Result: Elevation Issue on Taxiway AA - file name: KLAX_Feelthere1.png and KLAX_Feelthere2.png
  • Note the following:
    • There are no add-ons in community folder
    • edited Content.xml file and moved the  Feelthere KLAX airport to the top, same issue with elevation

Hi @vinno65 &  @SilverStar28, thank you for the very detailed troubleshooting and screenshots. I've discovered this is entirely due to the recent USA update as there are also elevations issues at our other US Airports. TIST was recently fixed, and I just discovered the same issues are now at KRDU and KLGA as well. This is unrelated to an asobo scenery or rolling cache. 
As for the duplicated terminal at KLAX, we are fixing this. This is not an asobo-klax issue either. We somehow have 2 models of the terminal building exported here. Luckily this is an easy fix. 

I'll update back here once these airports are fixed and what was done to them. 

6 hours ago, robbietosh said:

Hi @vinno65 &  @SilverStar28, thank you for the very detailed troubleshooting and screenshots. I've discovered this is entirely due to the recent USA update as there are also elevations issues at our other US Airports. TIST was recently fixed, and I just discovered the same issues are now at KRDU and KLGA as well. This is unrelated to an asobo scenery or rolling cache. 
As for the duplicated terminal at KLAX, we are fixing this. This is not an asobo-klax issue either. We somehow have 2 models of the terminal building exported here. Luckily this is an easy fix. 

I'll update back here once these airports are fixed and what was done to them. 

Thank you for the update, hopefully we will see a fix shortly.