The simFlight Network Forums

Custom Schedule WSSS fall 2022

ATC AlaskaGuy

For the best results with this schedule works best if you have the newest version of real traffic updated. These files that are attached to this thread need to replace files in the airport files.

WSSS Movements Per Hour.jpg

Screenshot (12).jpg

wsss_terminal.txt wsss_schedule.txt wsss_gaandlocaltraffic.txt wsss_airports.txt wsss_airplanes.txt wsss_airlines.txt

• Thanks 1

i updated somethings in these files you have to use my airlines list because feel there and nyerges design messed up with cargolux and someother airline have the same two letter code also cargologic was wrong and fixed that to. also I notice that air france was not put into the schedule and now it is so enjoy.

• Confused 1

Not necessarily a schedule issue, but was playing around with WSSS today and wanted to use 24L as a departure runway only and have all my arrivals use 24R and 24C.  When taxiing to 24L, I can't seem to get the planes to route via B1 to A1.  The pilots reply that they need detailed taxiing information when I try to have them pushback.  Does B1 not exist in the game?

In the game B1 does not exist, it is designated as A1. The end of A1 closest to B is not attached to B and therefore can not be routed over.
WSSS is a strange mixture of old taxiway designations mixed with the new designations, and some of the new ones are not on the correct taxiways. This is rather strange considering the official taxiway changes and designations were published on the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore website about 4 months before the airport was released for the game.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, WildCard said:

In the game B1 does not exist, it is designated as A1. The end of A1 closest to B is not attached to B and therefore can not be routed over.
WSSS is a strange mixture of old taxiway designations mixed with the new designations, and some of the new ones are not on the correct taxiways. This is rather strange considering the official taxiway changes and designations were published on the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore website about 4 months before the airport was released for the game.

thanks...and that would explain why when I give the 'via A1' route direction the pilot takes a goofy box-step down to B2 then up A then across A1.