The simFlight Network Forums

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and a big THANK YOU Pete!

Dear Pete,

there is no better time than Christmas time to say THANK YOU for your outstanding product and support.

I´m sure everyone in the flightsim community will join me here.

Merry Christmas and A Prosperous Happy and most of all Healthy 2007

to you and your entire family.

Best regards

Peter Hein

Merry Christmas and A Prosperous Happy and most of all Healthy 2007

to you and your entire family.

Pete, this is exactly what I wanted to say too. I hope your eye sight will change for the better, the sales of FSUIPC/WidwFS are going well and you now and then get some time to do some flying and enjoy this wonderful hobby of ours.

Kind regards,

Frank

I hope your eye sight will change for the better, the sales of FSUIPC/WidwFS are going well and you now and then get some time to do some flying and enjoy this wonderful hobby of ours.

Thank you Frank. Of those three nice wishes, the first has zero chance -- but stem cell and other generic research may eventually help my grandchildren, if not my children (for the condition is heridary), the second is, well, okay at present though I think a lot will now depend on what Microsoft does to deal with FSX problems and performance, and, as for the third, well, that is most certainly an ambition and I will be making a Resolution to have at least one fun flight a week, if not one per day! ;-)

All the best to you,

Pete