The simFlight Network Forums

Cockpit Status

forstmeier

Thanks to Fsuipc, Mr. Pete, it was possible to create this utility.

Cockpit-Status is not the real Cockpit but a control-program with several features that should help you to get a overview of your aircraft data + instruments. The FUEL, Flight Plan + Airport feature is useful for any aircraft!

Transfering a FLP directly into the Cockpit-GPS is very useful; think about the F/18 FSX Acceleration that is reading only FS-Flightplans via the FSX-Menu but not while you are in a session or in 'free flight' - (Garmin 1000).

Download here:

CockpitStatus4.jpg

Fuel the Tanks as less as possible - Get consumption x Hour, calculate from Dep to Arrival.

CockpitStatus5.jpg

Copy a Flight-Plan into your Cockpit GPS - get/calculate Distance in nm + km

CockpitStatus7.jpg

Airport Listing - On click ILS Frequency backup - Rwy Data - copy ILS-Freq into Nav1 standby

CockpitStatus6.jpg

The special Airport Data Input environment - Calculate Distance between a known ICAO and the new ICAO.

CockpitStatus8.jpg

CockpitStatus - On top there is a Button [update] - direct Link for updates + download

CockpitStatus is sizable.

regards,

Raimund

• 2 weeks later...

IAS-HOLD for any airplane, 1 Prop to 4 Jet.

YES IT IS POSSIBLE !

Finally the reason for creating CockpitStatus - The IAS-HOLD feature for any aircraft, Prop to Jet.

Ias-Hold is not using any control like, Pitch, Vertical speed V/S, reverse or similar functions !

see: Intrasystem - CockpitStatus

CockpitStatus9.jpg

CockpitStatus10.jpg

regards,

Raimund

• 1 month later...

Please pardon my ignorance but my knowledge of FSUIPC is very limited. Your progran looks great but I don't have the slightest idea about how to

"Installation

================

- Create a Desktop Connection

- using FSUIPC"

The most I have done is to use LUA scripts and calibrate controls. My FSUIPC IS a registered version.

Will someone help me out here?

Thanks and best regards to all.

Neal Howard

Hi sir,

Could I help you to provide a French translation of your software.

I've got a lot of pilots, who should be interest by this wonderful tool, but who don't know a word of English !

I've got time enough to translate the soft, if the structure permit it :)

Thks for this tools

You can translate it.

Translation must include my Copyright as stated in both Readme-files - Readme for cockpitstatus + Readme x AT Iashold

Translation must also state the reference of the use of FSUIPC by Mr. Pete Dowson.

Translation must include the whole Readme Files.

Just for your information: on my Web-Site you will find also 2 Readme-Files in italian language that maybe could be of help for translation.

AT THE END OF THE TRANSLATED FILES (don't change name of files) YOU MUST STATE:

"Translation into French Language by Mr........"

Pls. send me a copy of the translation to my e-mail address stated on my Web-Site (open the Feedback) button.

regards,

Raimund

Please pardon my ignorance but my knowledge of FSUIPC is very limited. Your progran looks great but I don't have the slightest idea about how to

"Installation

================

- using FSUIPC"

Since you are probably not referring to your more insulting thread on the main forum, I should say here that another user has kindly quoted there the section of the instructions you have apparently quoted out of context -- and read out of context too, it seems!

The Installer-Instructions are saying:

- using FSUIPC

""""""""""""""

Creating a Desktop-Link should be done for a fast access to the program itself..

So it is NOT "Create a Desktop Connection using FSUIPC". Those are two separate things, the last two in a list of things! And the line "Creating a Desktop-Link should be done for a fast access to the program itself.." explains that by "desktop connection" he simply means make a shortcut to his program on the desktop so you can start it easily!

So, reading things correctly, and quoting them properly, would have saved all that unnecessary aggro, don't you see?

Pete

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

CockpitStatus UpDate has a new Feature.

Intrasystem - CockpitStatus

http://www.intrasystem.it/FSX/FSX.html

The New Airport Distance View after confirming a Destination Airport as explained above.

In this example the Aircraft is on the Runway 35C in LOWG - Heading 346 °

Distance1.jpg

This immage is showing the Runway-Alignment between NDB 'STE' and Rwy 11 (113°) - deviation 2°

A-B 82/34° | A-C 81/23° | C-B 14/115°

Distance2.jpg

This immage is showing the Runway-Alignment between VOR 'WGM' and Rwy 16 (161°) - deviation 5°

A-B 82/34° | A-C 91/27° | C-B 13/166°

Distance3.jpg

regards,

Raimund

I downloaded the new version for a trial before buying.

a few seconds after opening the program for the first time I got a "TRIAL PERIOD OVER......" message. I installed it on two other PCs and got the same message.

On Feb 2nd I downloaded your first version but never did try it out (see my post above). After my experience over the past two weeks with a product very much like yours (more expensive and still will not install completely) I am not going to buy independent software without trying it first.

If you can arrange to get me a working trial version I will probably buy it.

Regards

Neal H

I downloaded the new version for a trial before buying.

a few seconds after opening the program for the first time I got a "TRIAL PERIOD OVER......" message. I installed it on two other PCs and got the same message.

On Feb 2nd I downloaded your first version but never did try it out (see my post above). After my experience over the past two weeks with a product very much like yours (more expensive and still will not install completely) I am not going to buy independent software without trying it first.

If you can arrange to get me a working trial version I will probably buy it.

Regards

Neal H

Hi,

the Trial version is working for 20 days. If you OPEN only once the Program, the timer is starting.

This is meaning that you opened the Trial-Version and maybe later on you did not use it for a while.

When you install the Trial-Version on a different PC then it will start again from zero days to 20 days !!!

Sorry but there is no way to do something for you.

CockpitStatus is using a quite sofisticated control-system i cannot change just for 1 trial-issue.

Now:

Open the CockpitStatus Program. When you get the trial-terminated message you get also 2 messages stating

the starting-day and the today-day. Have a look at it.

Anyhow, you should not try to change even your PC-date !

I would like to point out that CockpitStatus does not use any Installing-Program, therefore you are just UNZIPPING the zip-file into a Folder. The TIMER does only start when you OPEN the program for the first time.

You cannot start a 2. Trial-Program on the same PC !

All software is a independent 'software'. A Name is not equal to quality.

CockpitStatus is working perfectly. As you can see, CockpitStatus is growing constantly and any update is tested.

regards,

Raimund

• 2 months later...

COCKPITSTATUS

NEW VERSION 1.2 RELEASED - READY FOR DOWNLOAD - JUNE 17/2011

IntraSystem - CockpitStatus

- some smaller enhancements

- extended Direct >TO FlighPlan

- runway approach glide-path

CockpitStatus30.jpgDistance8.jpg

The Runway approach glide-path! The F/18 using Copy-Flight-Plan into GPS + Direct >To Flight Plan + Fuel Control.

CockpitStatus20.jpg

regards,

Intrasystem

Raimund

• 1 month later...

IntraSystem - CockpitStatus

The new CockpitStatus AT Ias-Hold StandAlone program

ATIasHold.jpgATIasHold_3.jpg

The new approach + alignment system - leading to any runway without Vor/Ndb or Ils freq.

Glide-Path is based on the VASI-System

AtIasHold16.jpgAtIasHold15.jpg

The New CockpitStatus [Flight] View - Bank + Pitch

CockpitStatus_Bank_Pitch.jpg

regards,

Intrasystem

Raimund

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

All CockpitStatus programs are updated until November 2014.

Refer to the Intrasystem Web Page:

Refer to the Intrasystem support Forum:

http://forum.simflight.com/forum/173-intrasystems-support-forum/

The Simcon Simconnect program is now including the ATIasHold System that is using only FSUipc.

CockpitStatus + Simcon + ATIasHold are including the automatic Direct-To System to:

Vor, Adf, Rwy, Virtual Wpt (20nm aligned with Rwy), Virtual Rwy you create.

All programs are using the unique AP Throttle speed-hold System that is working only with engine pressure without using any v/s or virtual flaps. Working with any airplane.

CockpitStatus including the ATIasHold approach System.

All programs are now including the new automatic Radar-Approach-System. Automatic Zoom, show Vor/Adf at any Destination Apt around 100nm. Apt's around 280 nm. North + Map oriented.

Cockpit_29.jpg

The new CockpitStatus Mouse-Click Interface and Pilot Interface 

Mouse_4.jpg   Mouse_5.jpg   Mouse_6.jpg   Mouse_3.jpg

Simcon27_View.jpg

Cockpit_8.jpg

Cockpit_30.jpg

• 10 months later...
mcp5500, on 25 Oct 2015 - 3:35 PM, said:mcp5500, on 25 Oct 2015 - 3:35 PM, said:

Very Nice

Just anwering to your "First" Post (before editing) i would like to point out that there are also several "Freeware" programs and Downloads. Just read, non scrolling, and you find them.

Intrasystem

mcp5500, on 25 Oct 2015 - 3:35 PM, said:mcp5500, on 25 Oct 2015 - 3:35 PM, said:

Very Nice

Your first post is quite different and anyone can read it.

QuoteQuote

Pete, I just have to ask why you let him pedal his product here?

If english is your mother Language please improve. Language is the only mean for comunicating.

http://forum.simflight.com/forum/173-intrasystems-support-forum/

Try this one and revert.

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/79834-mouseclicks-keyboard-keys-automatic-execution/#entry483607

Raimund