The simFlight Network Forums

new sectors

hartleecub

Currently we have the following add-ons:

-London Sector (with the new release all 5 major airports are simulated) 
-New York Sector 

-Atlanta sector

Currently we are working on more than 4 sectors. Please make sure to sign up to our newsletter follow us here or on our facebook page at www.facebook.com/feelthere for the latest news.

Thank you

Vic

Hi Dick,

I think they were talking pure "add on" sectors, whereas LAX,LAS & MIA came with the sim.

Also the LOndon one has now been released as one big sector with the five airports as Vic mentioned.

Graham

Got the memo on the London reloaded sector. I love Heathrow approach, but what can I expect different from the previous Heathrow? I find the list of features vague and "complex".

Complex tower commands? Complex simulation? Aircraft following complex instructions? Newly issued FAA commands?

I've spent a good amount in this simulator so I'm concerned in picking this up then having to modify it. I'm fine minor tweaks here and there but it just adds up. I had to fix all of LHR arrival altitudes and the ridiculous JFK arrival altitudes (who crosses ROBER at 2000ft?). Hours of reading approach plates, observing live and playback traffic to determine the altitudes at fixes the plates don't specify (thanks to FlightRadar24), data input, and TESTING. << feels like this was missed. Also the aircraft speeds were out of place. Not to mention a simple left turn hold is not possible, but I suppose that's a TRACON 2012 limitation.

Nothing is new in Heathrow, only a few new airports are added. As an existing customer I recommend using London 2.0 with only the new airports included.

Hi,

What does this mean exactly? I previously bought London 1, and just recently London 2. Unfortunately, the London Reloaded option was not available.

London 2.0, I assume, is the same as Reloaded., .. or am I missing something?

When you say "existing customer", do you mean Tracon itself, .. or, as someone who already has London 1?

Does London 2.0 include any fixes to London 1?, .. as there are a few errors with the sector data, missing waypoint links, incorrect nav points etc..

Thanks

Cheers

Tom

What does this mean exactly? I previously bought London 1, and just recently London 2. Unfortunately, the London Reloaded option was not available.

London 2.0, I assume, is the same as Reloaded., .. or am I missing something?

Unfortunately, London2 is not London Reloaded.

London Reloaded serves all the airports that are available in London1 (EGLL & EGKK) and London2 (EGLC, EGSS, EGGW).

In my opinion, these sectors shouldn't be fragmented like this. I suppose it's better for those who don't want select airports, but there should be an upgrade fee to London Reloaded for those with London1 or 2.

Does London 2.0 include any fixes to London 1?, .. as there are a few errors with the sector data, missing waypoint links, incorrect nav points etc..

I'm assuming you're referring to London Reloaded since London2 has different airports and it's exactly what I've asked a couple days ago. Now that feelThere says "nothing new", I'm beginning to think it's a 'No' on the fixes.

-Scott