The simFlight Network Forums
Russellfire

Tower 3D Pro

I'm so looking forward to this product. A new era in atc simulation with multi-screen and voice recognition with the 3D feeling. I feel It's a product that has taken years to come on the market with such detail. A big well done to all involved.

On 2/6/2017 at 5:01 AM, FeelThere said:

..and the good news is that now we are very close to it's release. In fact I know the date already :)

Vic

Okay, so when will you start "shouting from the mountain tops"?  That was more of a whisper down in the valley ;-)

Vic,

You're right, St Valentine's Day is not an appropriate date for release of the product that will have your fans glued to 2 computer screens (multi-monitor, yes!) for hours on end. However, my birthday is one week later on the 21st. Now that is an approriate date. IMHO!

2 hours ago, winsaudi said:

However, my birthday is one week later on the 21st. Now that is an approriate date. IMHO!

I think I might be in trouble if they release it then, as it's my wife's birthday, on that day too. We would not want to upset her indoors now....would we? (nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more)

OK, OK, please let's list all the "non available" dates and we'll try to schedule the release around them :)

In the meantime would anyone be interested about getting a link to the online manual? :)

Vic

The online manual would be great.

As for non-available release dates, yes it looks like there are quite a few, but just by coincidence, today appears to be completely open, so by all means feel free to turn it loose right now :-)))

3 minutes ago, Avwriter said:

Will multiplayer work if some players are controlling by voice and some by mouse, or do they all have to be controlling in the same way?

Yes, it will work that way too! :)