The simFlight Network Forums

Tower!3D PRO: Real Traffic

FS1TR

Yes, that is correct.  When you download the "zip" file "RT_Tower3D_PRO.zip" make sure your Web browser or Virus protection does not trash the file because it is "zip" file and it thinks it is not trusted.  There will be two "exe" files:
RT_Tower3D_sp7.exe - Tower!3D
RT_Tower3D_PRO_sp2.exe - Tower!3DPro

Make sure you designate the correct installation directory as the default directory when displayed may not be correct.

In addition, this is just the Real Traffic that will have airline names (American, Piedmont, Air Canada...) plane models (747, 727, CRJ, A300, ...) and real schedules of a certain point in time.  Until you purchase Real Color all planes will be white. However, Real Traffic for Tower!3D will include all current airports, and a statement that any future airport releases will be included with future updates for no additional charge.

RickyJ

A couple of questions I forgot to ask. I'm coming from Tower 2011 where I used Dick Parker's schedule creator. Is this program still good for Pro? If so, do you still need to make all the changes to the airlines.txt and other recommended files?