The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 2011

Braf123456

Yes you can make schedules for Tower 2011. It is the same as making a schedule for tower 3D except that the file name is XXX schedule.txt where XXX is the IATA code for the airport.

Don't forget to make sure the terminal.txt file has terminals allocated to all the airlines. This is in ICAO code format. Also check that all the airlines & airports are in the relative files.

I use Excel to massage the data into the correct formats, then convert the info into a .txt file. Others may use different methods.

Kev M

6 hours ago, 707FAN said:

Yes you can make schedules for Tower 2011. It is the same as making a schedule for tower 3D except that the file name is XXX schedule.txt where XXX is the IATA code for the airport.

Don't forget to make sure the terminal.txt file has terminals allocated to all the airlines. This is in ICAO code format. Also check that all the airlines & airports are in the relative files.

I use Excel to massage the data into the correct formats, then convert the info into a .txt file. Others may use different methods.

Kev M

After I write the schedule where do I save it at an can u give a example of it 

1 hour ago, Braf123456 said:

After I write the schedule where do I save it at an can u give a example of it 

If you've built a schedule for Pro, then you've built a schedule for Tower!2011 - it is the same format.

The schedule is in the ... \Tower! 2011\Databases folder. The filename is schedule.txt.

Braff123456, Craig is right. I remember now that I made up specific schedule files for many airports in 2011. I used the file name format of XXX schedule.txt to identify the individual files held in storage for reference. When moving them into the airport folders I dropped the XXX from the  file name to make it schedule.txt. It is along time since I worked with 2011 so I forgot that point.

Sorry for any confusion.

Kev M