The simFlight Network Forums

So, do you all....

CL30

7 hours ago, Salad said:

Nice discussion you started here CL30; wonder if I could continue it by asking does anybody allow for wake turbulance catagories?

I like to allow 5 miles/3000 ft when a small follows a heavy. Too hard to stay on top of though when it gets really busy, just want to get them out.

Graham

No, I don't.  I'm usually so pissed off at the traffic for making me work hard that I just want to get rid of them ASAP, lol.

On 7/31/2018 at 8:47 AM, CL30 said:

No, I don't.  I'm usually so pissed off at the traffic for making me work hard that I just want to get rid of them ASAP, lol.

Yeah, I know what you mean CL30. Unfortunately, games never quite completely capture all the aspects of the subject they are about. Sucks. But, thinking about an alternate "me" without gaming in my life just gives me the shivers. So I would rather curse at my screen, delete the save game and start all over if that's what it takes. I find that I tend to be an "experience" gamer, not a "completionist". It has its downsides for sure.

Maybe one of these centuries we will have something close to virtual reality with enough parameters to fool our brains completely. Of course I will likely be carbon ash by then...

• Like 1

I know that when me and gnome play Tower3D; if pushbacking aircraft in a random order rather than sequentially, we tend to re-organised them at the runway.

e.g. aircraft 1 pushes back after aircraft 3 and aircraft 2

Just prior to the runway, tower or ground re-organises the order by using the usual taxiway options (if available) so that aircraft 1 can line up and wait in front of aircraft 2 and 3.