The simFlight Network Forums

Tower EDDM

Michi10

Hallo Community

Seit ein paar Tagen versuche Ich München Flughafen mit dem Real color zu spielen aber Ohne Erfolg. Er bleibt mir immer bei 63% Prozent stehen und es kommt nicht mal eine Fehler Meldung nichts. Das Addon so wie die Real Color wurden am 01.09.2018 und am 03.09.2018 gekauft.

Nach langen Suchen hier im Forum habe ich einiges an Airplans, Airlines, Terminal und die Schadule gefunden. Habe sogar die Installation so durch geführt wie es beschrieben worden ist nichts das End-Ergebnis ist 63%.

Lösche ich diese Raus geht es wieder setze ich die wieder rein ende bei 63%.

Was mir noch auf gefallen ist sind noch einige Flugzeuge aus ständig A320, A321, Fokker, A319 in Lufthansa, so wie Austrian Airlines, All Italia Swiss Air usw.

Hat jemand den Aktuellen Schadule so wie auch die Terminal so das ich meines zum Laufen bekomme bitte?

Was Fehlt bei mir noch?

MfG

Michi10

Ich habe es schon mal wo geschrieben bei mir kommen keine Update rein. Obwohl alles auf Automatisch gestellt worden ist KEINE UPDATE VON HAUPTSPIEL UND VON DEN ADD-ON oder DLC nichts. Die Real Color habe ich am Montag gekauft wo her soll Ich wiesen das es ein neues Update gibt. Hier wird nichts geschrieben oder per E-Mail zu gesendet nichts null.

Wo kann ich die Downloaden?

Jeder schreibt hier Update aber finde hier keine Update weder im Forum oder Downloads?

Im Ordner sind siehe List:

eddm_airfield.data

eddm_airfield.manifest.manifest-data

eddm_airlines.txt

eddmairports.txt

eddm_databases.data

eddm_databases.manifest.manifest-data

eddm_gaandlocaltraffic.txt

eddm_menu.data

eddm_menu.manifest.manifest-data

eddm_schedule.txt

eddm_terminal.txt

Da Fehlt mir noch die eddm_airplanes.txt.

Sonst alles so gemacht wie es hier Beschrieben und dann ist Schluss bei 63% und das geht eine Stunde so. Was Funktioniert sind KJFK, KLAX, KBOS, KLGA, KATL, KPHL, KLAS, TIST, KSAN und KPHX ohne Probleme ladet er mir es hoch. Nur der EDDM ladet er und bei 63% ist ende der Fahnenstange. Das Nervt mich wirklich das ich hier Geld raus schmeiße und dann geht nichts, nicht einmal Updata bekomme ich nichts da kann ich mir getrost durch die Finger schauen. 🤔👎

When you bought real traffic you should have had an email with a download link, use the same link to download again and it will be the latest version.

Also run the tower 3d.bat in the tower 3d folder, load eddm until 63%, then shut tower down.

Post the game.log here. that will tell us whats going on.

So habe es downloadet und als Admin Installiert und die Anweisung der Installation befolgt.

Ergebnis bei 63% ist Schluss und da mag er nicht mehr.

Im Anhang die game.log was das Helfen soll verstehe ich nicht aber Bitte schön wenn es Euch Hilf bitte.

ALLE DRIVER SIND AKTUELL und auch UPDATE DES SYSTEM.

MEIN RECHNER ERFÜLLT JEDE ANFORDERUNG WAS ES VOM SPIEL BENÖTIGT WIRD.

Ich habe es mit dem hier versucht:

und mit diesem Hier:

Und nichts Funktioniert als ob her noch was Fehlt.

game.log

4 hours ago, jonas243 said:

Just checked this as well and i agree with hexzed. Redownload RealTraffic and install it again. The current version is RT_Tower3D_PRO_sp6v9a

Dass ist die Selbe Datei drei mal Runder geladen und Installiert. Nichts Ende bei 63%

@hexzed Lesen Sie Bitte Post drei hier noch einmal Zittert:

6 hours ago, Michi10 said:

Ich habe es schon mal wo geschrieben bei mir kommen keine Update rein. Obwohl alles auf Automatisch gestellt worden ist KEINE UPDATE VON HAUPTSPIEL UND VON DEN ADD-ON oder DLC nichts.

und fünf in der ersten Zeile hier noch einmal Zittert:

5 hours ago, Michi10 said:

So habe es downloadet und als Admin Installiert und die Anweisung der Installation befolgt. Das zum DRITTEN MAL

und dann das soll ich Euch noch beschreiben wie ich es Installiert habe?

Wo Find ich den Ordner wo alle Flugzeutypen drinnen sind habe die ganze Festplatten abgesucht 0 Ergebnis.

4 hours ago, jonas243 said:

One more question, why are you writing everything in german?

Mich hat mal einer angeschrieben ich solle es auf Deutsch schreiben. Jetzt soll ich wieder Englisch.

Ihr macht mich total verwirrt.

@hexzed bei mir steht ind der log File In der Zeile 6106: Search airplane type in airplanes.txt: LJ6

Da Fehlt mir noch die eddm_airplanes.txt. Wo ist die Bitte?

1 hour ago, jonas243 said:

The Airplanes data is in tower3d pro/extensions/texturepacks

For me the installation 😄 \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Tower 3D Pro \ Extensions \ Airplanes \ Texture Packs is specified and executes it correctly

1 hour ago, jonas243 said:

Maybe you installed something in the wrong folder.

I do not believe that I did it exactly as the instruction was at the installation.

I know my way around the computer better and know exactly what my computer is doing so I will write it for the last time: I still miss the eddm_airplanes.txt. Where is the request? I have it ever written where I come with no update. Although everything has been set to Automatic NO UPDATE FROM MAIN GAME AND FROM ADD-ON or DLC nothing. That is the same file three times round loaded and installed. Nothing ends at 63%.

It has something to do with the text Document where is please eddm_airplanes.txt

Picture one EDDM:

eddm.JPG.fa03c2e03a390cee7732a44922f8666d.JPG

Picture two KJFK:

KJFK.JPG.51d92022523b438df2dbc09ff51074d6.JPG

What is wrong with the two pictures?
In EDDM there are 11 files and in the other in KJFK there are 12 files as well as the other 9 ADD-On: KLAX, KBOS, KLGA, KATL, KPHL, KLAS, TIST, KSAN and KPHX are also 12 files.
How often should I still flaw the error?

3 hours ago, Michi10 said:

@hexzed bei mir steht ind der log File In der Zeile 6106: Search airplane type in airplanes.txt: LJ6

with me is in the log file In the line 6106: Search airplane type in airplanes.txt: LJ6

8 hours ago, Michi10 said:

I tried this with this one :

and with this here :

And nothing works as if there is something missing. 

What I noticed during installation was the 0.01m / s ready although if I'm doing an installation of the add-on this 3 minutes to 5 minutes never needs 0.01 m / s. So in my opinion, the installation of the file Real Color is flawed and not in the special but also with the other Add-On I noticed.

Ok try this. run the real traffic to a folder on the desktop. check to see if all files are how they should look, then copy the files to the folder in steam

also real traffic and colour does not auto update, only the main game and the airports

Make sure though that real traffic is version RT_Tower3D_PRO_sp6v9a

9 hours ago, crbascott said:

@Michi10 You are missing eddm_airplanes.txt in your EDDM folder. You can re-install or copy kjfk_airplanes.txt to your EDDM folder and rename it to eddm_airplanes.txt.

Did I do and now what the weird is kjfk_airplanes.txt copied and then renamed eddm_airplanes what I still miss any aircraft type: LJ6 so it stands with me in the game.log inside.

10 hours ago, Michi10 said:

with me is in the log file In the line 6106: Search airplane type in airplanes.txt: LJ6 

10 hours ago, hexzed said:

Ok try this. run the real traffic to a folder on the desktop. check to see if all files are how they should look, then copy the files to the folder in steam

also real traffic and colour does not auto update, only the main game and the airports

Make sure though that real traffic is version RT_Tower3D_PRO_sp6v9a

I have downloaded it 4 times and installed 4 times then you have written to me that I miss a plane type. What is this type of aircraft LJ6 is this a TURBOPROP or a PROP like a Boing or Airbus? I do not know and therefore ask something genaur describe because sonstr I'm just more confused than I already am.

I could tell you you miss a plane type IJ69 and now you can guess what that type of aircraft is. You are doing a guessing game with me which brings me nothing further and then just write this here:

18 hours ago, jonas243 said:

Just checked this as well and i agree with hexzed. Redownload RealTraffic and install it again. The current version is RT_Tower3D_PRO_sp6v9a

One more question, why are you writing everything in german?

What helps me if I have only the same problem and only rates may.
Sorry but if I am then schgon with something generevt then I'm mad if I start it 10 times and then 63% nothing more then I wonder what's going on there again. I have already had a game that was not even playable once only crashes and error messages that you can not play but special in the ton tretten because it is very poorly programmed.

This time crbascott has the right to write me a missing file and you write update and download and I miss a plane type then I ask myself is this a support or a rate forum?

Sorry but that's just un Considered answer where do I get this aircraft type or send me the right data and then we'll see if it works What is here is so difficult.

This is my opinion now

Thank you to the
@crbascott I have executed your instruction and now I try it with it.

I understand you are getting frustrated, but we are trying to help you.

The game is trying to find an aircraft type in the "airplanes_pack1" It cannot find this because it is not in the correct place or it is out of date

this is causing the 63% error

The only way to fix this is to make sure the files below are updated and in the correct place

"airplanes_pack1" and "airplanes_pack1 .manifest" should be located in the file path "Steam\steamapps\common\Tower 3D Pro\Extensions\Airplanes"

The date on "airplanes_pack1" and airplanes_pack1.manifest" should be 30 Aug 18

do a search for "airplanes_pack" and make sure they are located in the above path, if not copy them and paste them there

If you don't understand this then please provide screenshots of all your folders

Steam\steamapps\common\Tower 3D Pro\Extensions

Steam\steamapps\common\Tower 3D Pro\Extensions\Airfields\EDDM

Steam\steamapps\common\Tower 3D Pro\Extensions\Airplanes

Steam\steamapps\common\Tower 3D Pro\Extensions\Airplanes\texturepacks

and we can have a look and point you in the correct direction

3 hours ago, hexzed said:

"airplanes_pack1" and "airplanes_pack1 .manifest" should be located in the file path "Steam\steamapps\common\Tower 3D Pro\Extensions\Airplanes"

Is inside with me in the folder Airplanes see picture

Airplanes.JPG.f54cc9a227a74a1685a59cc831be3513.JPG

The date on "airplanes_pack1" and airplanes_pack1.manifest" should be 30 Aug 18 see picture above.

Where do I get the stand from 30 August 2018?