The simFlight Network Forums

Problem with the the ENTER key

figgy

PROBLEM WITH THE "ENTER" KEY TO TRANSMIT TO AIRCRAFT I recently loaded Tower! 3D Pro. I am having trouble with the "enter" key when talking to pilots. I push the key, hold it to transmit, but it keeps clicking as if I keep pressing it and releasing it rapidly, even though I am holding it down to transmit. I connected a new keyboard but the problem continues. Can anyone assist?

--

Edit: subject line to describe issue

--

Actually I get the same clicking problem with the L shift key. It seems to start for no reason after a period of time. To clear it, I hit clear on the top panel & it all comes good until next time it happens. It can be a nuisance if it is busy & I want to change a command quickly, usually cos I have Stuffed up a command & want to change it before a disaster occurs. There does not seem to be a fix for it.

Also for hexzed, I have made a custom MEM schedule & it sticks at 72%. I have tried all the normal fixes, correct folder locations etc.  Without you spending too much time on it do you have any quick ideas. I have narrowed it down to the schedule file by elimination etc. Do you or Craig have any quick ideas before I go through every entry to find the problem?

Kev M

9 hours ago, crbascott said:

@707FANPossibly a plane type that is invalid or just a formatting issue.

Craig & Hexzed. Thanks guys it was a case of forests & trees.  I don't know how many times I checked it but 2 types of aircraft were wrong. Fixed & now I can get on with it.

The old story of don't proofread your own work. ☺️

Kev M