The simFlight Network Forums

Reinstall

Axell

Hi

I have had to purchase a new pc as my old one died, i have reinstalled Tower3d pro through steam, is thee a way of reinstalling all the addons i purchased through ATC Suite without having to pay for everythimg again.

Thanks

I believe his question was whether the FeelThere-purchased add-ons were compatible with the Steam-purchased base game, not where to download them.  I believe that they are, and that you just have to point the installer to the correct folder in you Steam directory.  Perhaps someone else can chime in with the specifics.

Andrew

15 hours ago, Avwriter said:

I believe his question was whether the FeelThere-purchased add-ons were compatible with the Steam-purchased base game, not where to download them....

Andrew

Based in his Facebook post the issue was redownloading the products.  He was able to re-locate his purchase confirmations and get the install rebuilt.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1246867472085506/permalink/2219720381466872/

16 hours ago, Axell said:

Hi

I have had to purchase a new pc as my old one died, i have reinstalled Tower3d pro through steam, is thee a way of reinstalling all the addons i purchased through ATC Suite without having to pay for everythimg again.

Thanks

Correct, take your purchase info and reach out to BMT Micro and they'll send you new download links if you have no archive of your install files.