The simFlight Network Forums

My first video Tower 3D EGKK with Battlehawks schedule

james143611

Hello all,

My first play it through video of Tower 3D EGKK Gatwick with Battlehawks 2019 custom schedule.

watch here

I had to do a link text above, otherwise for some reason it loads up on here as a massive video preview!

I hope it's ok, any constructive criticism is welcome, playing it back I seem to be a bit boring, but for the first video of these types I didn't know much what to say especially when it got a bit quiet (which I cut some of the quiet traffic bit out in the end)

Also if I'm playing it wrong in terms of holding points and taxi routes, do let me know!

James.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

You did a pretty good job with it. Keep up the good work! 🙂

Something you may want to do with future videos is watch the traffic for an airport beforehand on FlightRadar for a bit to get a feel for how traffic flows. You'll pick up on how arrivals go to their gates and how departures get to the runway, and which flights use which runways (i.e. Flights heading east use the eastern runway, and westbound flights use the western one).

3 hours ago, battlehawk77 said:

You did a pretty good job with it. Keep up the good work! 🙂

Something you may want to do with future videos is watch the traffic for an airport beforehand on FlightRadar for a bit to get a feel for how traffic flows. You'll pick up on how arrivals go to their gates and how departures get to the runway, and which flights use which runways (i.e. Flights heading east use the eastern runway, and westbound flights use the western one).

Didn't think of that thank you! Will try a morning video using that idea.

What do you mean by Runway use sorry? 26 or 08 is only used depending on wind, they wont use 26 and 08 at the same time if that's what you mean?