The simFlight Network Forums

10 fps with Embraer 190 V3

np444

Throwing out a few ideas....

Read thru this thread and I see no mention of where the Ejets are installed. Inside the P3D root folder or outside via an addon.xml? If outside have you set an exclusion in your antivirus program for that folder?

You mention disabling TomatoShade, but are you returning the shader files to their original state? Same thing for any other utils that might have changed any of P3D's default files.

Use the default House liveries until you figure this out. Stop FSUIPC and anything else loading with P3D. Plain vanilla all the way.

Good luck!

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, JerryJet said:

Throwing out a few ideas....

Read thru this thread and I see no mention of where the Ejets are installed. Inside the P3D root folder or outside via an addon.xml? If outside have you set an exclusion in your antivirus program for that folder?

You mention disabling TomatoShade, but are you returning the shader files to their original state? Same thing for any other utils that might have changed any of P3D's default files.

Use the default House liveries until you figure this out. Stop FSUIPC and anything else loading with P3D. Plain vanilla all the way.

Good luck!

The embraer is all installed in the P3D folder. I tried returning all the shaders to their original state but that didn’t make a difference.

4 hours ago, np444 said:

What GPU setting do you mean and what is their optimal setting for this plane? Yes I reinstalled chaseplane, removed AI aircraft but that didn’t do anything 

Did you try running without chaseplane?

All computers are different and you need to play with settings.  I suggest you communicate on a P3D fourm, sharing you GPU specs and ask what settings to play with.

@np444 link below with example of a product that some have issues with and others don't (one of the joys with how PCs are made because of IBM decisions in the late 70s and early 80s).  Maybe so of the solution hints may assist -

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1833167773678724/permalink/2509000862762075/