The simFlight Network Forums

JFK and OmDB for tower 3d installation issue

Arronavfc

Hello I purchased JFK and OMBD for tower 3d and I down loaded them but they've not added to my game do you have any advice or a way to fix this.. I know when I down loaded real colour and real traffic I had to add a different code for file location ... many thanks I'm stuck at a loose end here 

Will give it a look mate I'm awful with computers... but will be home soon.... so would you delete what I've down loaded and start again... install is this the location I'm sending it to, like when it goes file c etc I put that or am I looking for this after down load in file c ... 

How would I get correct folders, I just tried down loading jfk 3 times keeps going to windows c this is where I'm getting stuck and not moving forward, im clicking on it and it says entestions airport planes etc but my tower 3d is in desktop it's getting it from file c to game I'm struggling with

You need to direct the installer to your install pathway.  This is done through the installer pathway window.  Your specific install seems to be non-standard. Share details on the install pathway for the base game we may be able to assist.  Or you could ask a local acquaintance that understands windows to come to you and assist you.

Steam would have by default wanted it to install on the C drive into the location that is noted above in one of the informational links. If you directed it to a different location the installers for the add-ons have no idea where your base game is located on the hard drive(s). You need to duplicate the location of where you install the base game.

• Upvote 1

Installation paths for the different versions:

Tower!3D
Airports: [path to FeelThere directory]\Tower!3D
Real Traffic: [path to FeelThere directory]\Tower!3D
Real Color: [path to FeelThere directory]\Tower!3D\Extensions\Airplanes\Texturepacks

Tower!3D (Steam version)
Airports: [path to Steam directory]\steamapps\common\Tower! 3D (non-pro)
Real Traffic: [path to Steam directory]\steamapps\common\Tower! 3D (non-pro)
Real Color: [path to Steam directory]\steamapps\common\Tower! 3D (non-pro)\Extensions\Airplanes\Texturepacks

Tower!3D Pro
Airports: [path to FeelThere directory]\Tower!3D Pro
Real Traffic: [path to FeelThere directory]\Tower!3D Pro
Real Color: [path to FeelThere directory]\Tower!3D Pro\Extensions\Airplanes\Texturepacks

Tower!3D Pro (Steam version)
Airports: [path to Steam directory]\steamapps\common\Tower 3D Pro
Real Traffic: [path to Steam directory]\steamapps\common\Tower 3D Pro
Real Color: [path to Steam directory]\steamapps\common\Tower 3D Pro\Extensions\Airplanes\Texturepacks

ℹ️ The "Tower 3D Pro" or "Tower 3D" folder might or might not be named "Tower!3D Pro" or "Tower!3D" with an exclamation mark. Therefore I recommend to always select the path manually when installing DLCs.

If the installation path was not changed during installation, the path to the "FeelThere" directory should be "C:\Program Files (x86)\FeelThere\".
For "Steam", it would be "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\".
If the path has been adjusted, the folders will be found accordingly.

ℹ️ If the "FeelThere" or "Steam" folder cannot be found in "Program Files (x86)", it may have been created in "Program Files".

• Upvote 1