The simFlight Network Forums

How to get real color

thepropilot747

Hi, I am a person who just downloaded and bought DFW airport for my steam version of Tower 3d Pro from Feelthere.com the airport was obtained through some minor technical difficulty that I later got solved. But I bought real color for DFW and it didn't work. no matter how hard I tried it just didn't work. I have bought the item 3 times now thinking it will fix it twice from feelthere.com and once from ATCsuite.com. I don't know what the problem is and how to fix it. Any help will be welcome Thanks -Propilot

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, thepropilot747 said:

ok thanks

The fact that you already used the links and downloaded the software could be an issue, but that's between you and FeelThere.

Not sure why you would think buying the same product multiple times would fix things, but obviously we all don't think alike.

PS - Only buy from feelthere.com, not from atcsuite.com. Only feelthere.com has sales, atcsuite.com never does. For example, RC for KDFW is $4.89  on feelthere.com and $6.99 on atcsuite.com.  

Just now, crbascott said:

The fact that you already used the links and downloaded the software could be an issue, but that's between you and FeelThere.

Not sure why you would think buying the same product multiple times would fix things, but obviously we all don't think alike.

PS - Only buy from feelthere.com, not from atcsuite.com. Only feelthere.com has sales, atcsuite.com never does.  

OK thanks for your help. I don't think feel there will give me any love for Valentines after I ask them for my money back.