The simFlight Network Forums

E195 SP1 master caution, compass light, GPU panel and service door issues/question.

Mateusz

10 minutes ago, C2615 said:

almost all other push buttons on my overhead will go missing when pushed out in E190....

You have this behavior on the 170? 175? 195?

Are you running any add-on shader programs? Third party VC eye movement programs?

6 minutes ago, scoobflight said:

You have this behavior on the 170? 175? 195?

Are you running any add-on shader programs? Third party VC eye movement programs?

I just tried 170, all buttons are fine, I don't own 175/195

I use tomatoshader but not touched on Ejets. VC eye is moved by TrackIR, not any add-on.

1 minute ago, C2615 said:

I just tried 170, all buttons are fine

Ok.  We need others to comment.

Related to that please start a new topic when a different issue comes up.  This thread was about multiple issues on the 195.  Now it has drifted even further off-topic.  This makes it very difficult for the coders to follow and catalog.

Please keep comments on topic.  Please search the forum before creating a new topic. If a thread already exists please add to that thread as multiple threads on the same topic cannot be followed by the coders.

mhmm, i think i found solution. re-select aircraft and i see master caution correct. (im using "previous flight"- maybe it was a reason issue after installed SP1)

after save flight, isseu back :] than re-select and its ok 😉