The simFlight Network Forums

Real Traffic Addon problems

Mshair

Hi 

I have just installed the real traffic addon for Tower 3d Pro and installed it to the Tower 3d pro folder in my steam folder.

Now when I launch Tower 3d Pro, all aircraft air white with no sign of the real world aircraft. Please help

Tried to attach game text document but forum says the file is too big.

I have run the batch file as stated.

Edited by Mshair
additional info

By "all aircraft air white with no sign of the real world aircraft" do you mean that the planes just don't have liveries but they are listed on the strip as real-world airlines and aircraft types?  (ex, American Airlines 737, Delta A320, etc)

1 hour ago, Mshair said:

Hi 

I have just installed the real traffic addon for Tower 3d Pro and installed it to the Tower 3d pro folder in my steam folder.

Now when I launch Tower 3d Pro, all aircraft air white with no sign of the real world aircraft. Please help

Tried to attach game text document but forum says the file is too big.

I have run the batch file as stated.

You need one or more Real Color packages (in addition to Real Traffic) in order to add some paint (liveries) to the white planes.

9 hours ago, Mshair said:

Thanks, The Real Colours addon non has fixed it

Did you have the correct RC for the airport in question? And did you install it to the default location or specific to your instillation directory if you did not install it to the default location?

2 hours ago, Ripskin said:

Did you have the correct RC for the airport in question? And did you install it to the default location or specific to your instillation directory if you did not install it to the default location?

The problem has already been solved. The OP didn't have Real Color. Once installed, his problem was "fixed".

Also, you don't necessarily have to have RC for the specific airport you are playing. it helps in most cases, but there are several airports where it is not needed. 

7 hours ago, crbascott said:

The problem has already been solved. The OP didn't have Real Color. Once installed, his problem was "fixed".

Also, you don't necessarily have to have RC for the specific airport you are playing. it helps in most cases, but there are several airports where it is not needed. 

I had read "addon Non" as not having fixed it, all good.