The simFlight Network Forums

PFCcom64.dll support for ms2020

nantelp

Hi Peter,

Are you looking at supporting PFCcom64.DLL or it's new equivalent, as well as FSUIPC, with the new MS2020. Right now without  this DLL I can not get my PFC circus II to with P3D. So I assume MS202 out of the box will be the same, my gear will not get recognized? 

Thanks for your support

Pierre Nantel

10 hours ago, nantelp said:

Are you looking at supporting PFCcom64.DLL or it's new equivalent, as well as FSUIPC, with the new MS2020.

The FSUIPC add-on DLLs like those for PFC are entirely dependent on the facilities FSUIPC provides, not interfacing directly to the sim in any case.  So provided we manage to get everything needed from MS/ASOBO, and implemented in the new FSUIPC, then those should be fine. But as usual, no firm promises, just good intentions. 🙂

Pete

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, nantelp said:

With the great news that FSUIPC will have a version compatible with MS2020, can I assume that there will be a DLL for my PFC equipment? 

If you refer to the Updated Modules thread in the Download Links subforum you'll see that both PFCcom64 and PFChid64 have already been made compatible with FSUIPC7.

Our FSUIPC.com website also lists MSFS2020 compatibility for those latest versions.

Pete

2 hours ago, nantelp said:

Hi Pete,

With the great news that FSUIPC will have a version compatible with MS2020, can I assume that there will be a DLL for my PFC equipment? 

Pierre Nantel 

I'm with you, eager to beta test the new FSUIPC/PFCDLL to make my serial PFC throttle quadrant work with FS2020.

11 hours ago, Aircom said:

Also how do we use it? Simply put it in the fsuipc7 folder?

Yes.

11 hours ago, Aircom said:

And where to find simconnect.dll?

First you have to activate developer mode and then download and install the SDK. You'll find the dll in the SDK installation. See https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/how-to-getting-started-with-the-sdk-dev-mode/123241

John