The simFlight Network Forums

Problem with Real Color KIAD - SOLVED

YABBADABBADO

Good day everyone, I just purchased KIAD and Real Color KIAD and am having problems with Real Color, as follows:

1.  Installed KIAD airport

2. Installed Real Color KIAD

3.  Re-installed Real Traffic

4.  Didn't work.  Only see generic airlines.

Thought I might be doing it wrong so I did this:

1.  Re-installed Real Traffic

2. Re-installed Real Color KIAD

3.  Still didn't work. Only see generic airlines.

I'm at a complete loss.  Not sure what I am doing wrong.  Welcome any help with this.  Thanks  

I'm having the same issue. I've checked the install paths, and I'm running the applications as an administrator. However, the download link from Real Traffic seems to be the same file version as with the KEWR release, which would explain why Real Traffic for KIAD is not showing up. 

I did the following without success:

1. Deleted KIAD airport and re-installed KIAD airport

2.  Re-installed Real Traffic, I'm certain with the right path

3.  Installed KIAD Real Color, again certain with the right path

4.  No success.  Can only see generic airlines with generic airline schedule.

Not sure what the problem is.  I have all Tower 3D Pro airports with Real Color, all of them.  They all work except for KIAD.  I assume I installed as administrator, I didn't see anything about me not installing as administrator or giving me a choice.  I double checked the install path and those are correct.

Am curious if anyone else is having problems?  Thanks

54 minutes ago, Arronavfc said:

Hi I brought the kiad and real colour thursday and I've been updating my real traffic endlessly with kiad still not updating to real airlines ?? Is the error or issue still on going on tower 3d

Does updating RT endlessly include downloading the latest version (sp6v26) and reinstalling? If you've done this, and most importantly done it correctly, you should have 6 text files in your KIAD folder and definitely have real airlines.