The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC7 doesn't start with MSFS2020

BIGMEDO

Hello Pete,

I have been working on your FSUIPC4, FSUIPC5 and FSUIPC6 for FSX and P3D.

I have used your example program C to communicate with FSX and P3D, no problem.

Today, I installed Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and FSUIPC7.  Microsoft Flight Simulator

2020 can work well,  but I do not know how to add on the FSUIPC7 to  Microsoft Flight

Simulator 2020. It seems that after installing FSUIPC7, the FSUIPC7 is not automatically

to add on the  Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. I request you to help me:

How to add on the FSUIPC7 to  Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

THANKS!

14 minutes ago, yindengxie said:

How to add on the FSUIPC7 to  Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

You don't "add it". Unlike previous versions of FSUIPC, version 7 is an "EXE" -- a free standing program.  You can run it and MSFS independently. If MSFS is running, FSUIPC7 will connect to it.

There is an (optional) short cut provided. and put on your desktop. to start both FSUIPC7 and MSFS. If that isn't working then that's another matter. You'll need to provide more details so that John can work out why. But you don't need to use it -- you can start MSFS and when it is up and running, run FSUIPC7. Or vice versa.

I think John is working on a way for MSFS to be started and automatically load and run FSUIPC7, but would be an enhancement planned for a new release.

Pete

27 minutes ago, yindengxie said:

What is my problem as follows error message:

”The code exection cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME 140_1.dll

was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem" 

This is explained in the installation guide provided in the ZIP you downloaded for FSUIPC7. Please do read that!

Pete

• 7 months later...

Hello Pete,

Several months ago, I can start MSFS 2020 with your MSFS with FSUIPC7. Today I can not start MSFS 2020 with your MSFS with FSUIPC7.

Today my computer is not connected to Internet, is it the cause that the MSFS 2020 can not started? 

In other words, ONLY my computer is connected to the Internet, MSFS 2020 can be started and running.

But my computer is connected to WIFI.

THANKS!

Dengxie 

6 hours ago, yindengxie said:

Several months ago, I can start MSFS 2020 with your MSFS with FSUIPC7. Today I can not start MSFS 2020 with your MSFS with FSUIPC7.

Today my computer is not connected to Internet, is it the cause that the MSFS 2020 can not started? 

In other words, ONLY my computer is connected to the Internet, MSFS 2020 can be started and running.

But my computer is connected to WIFI.

You should be able to run MSFS without an internet connection.
What happens when you try to start MSFS from its own menu entry or desktop icon (or via the steam app if using steam)?

I have deleted the similar posts you made in an unrelated topic (FSUIPC PFC Random Input - Need Assistance).

• 1 year later...

Hello John,

I have one question to request your help.

We use P3D v5 as visual scene for our simulator.   Sometimes it takes off normally.

Sometimes, it can not take off and only run in the runway.  Are there aany problems for

the following settings:  

if (!FSUIPC_Write(0x05DC, 2, &Slew, &dwResult))     printf("Write Error \n");   //Slew = 1

if (!FSUIPC_Write(0x0BC8, 2, &Parking, &dwResult))  printf("Write Error \n");   //Parking = 0

if (!FSUIPC_Write(0x0262, 2, &Pause, &dwResult))    printf("Write Error \n");   //Pause = 1

if (!FSUIPC_Write(0x055C, 4, &InFlight, &dwResult)) printf("Write Error \n");   //InFlight = 0; //0 in-flight, 1 on-ground

===========================================================================

THANKS!

Dengxie Yin