The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC & X-Plane 10 or Xplane 11

• 1 year later...

The FSUIPC for X-Plane 11 does not unfortunately allow many of the functions that the full versions for FS9/FSX do. Many programmes of course rely on FSUIPC (my Oncourse PF3, for instance, can't communicate properly with X-Plane for updates because of the lack of a fully functioning FSUIPC module).

I don't suppose Pete would consider making a full version of FSUIPC for XP11? A big ask, but I'd pay for a full, registered version as soon as it appeared, as I am sure many others would too! (How I miss the AI traffic 'zapper' now I fly XP11! And that's the least of things no longer available).

Martin

1 hour ago, Martinlest said:

The FSUIPC for X-Plane 11 does not unfortunately allow many of the functions that the full versions for FS9/FSX do

That's "XPUIPC" by another author.

1 hour ago, Martinlest said:

I don't suppose Pete would consider making a full version of FSUIPC for XP11?

Not me, no, sorry. i'm 75 this year and trying to do less not more!

Yours is the first appeal I've received for this. Maybe my successor in FSUIPC development would be interested, but it won't be anytime soon. And then, who knows, you might be using XPlane-12 or -13 (or if Austin is superstitious, 14).

Pete

That's "XPUIPC" by another author.

Yes, I know - I should have made that clear!

i'm 75 this year and trying to do less not more! 

I'm 'only' 61 and already going down that road!

Well, as far as FSUIPC for X-Plane goes, I won't hold my breath then. Pity, but I understand.

(Maybe your creating a 'Dowson' 'XPUIPC' would be a way of keeping the old grey cells young and fit?! 'Use it or lose it' 😀 OK, just fishing/kidding!)

Martin

• 1 year later...

Qual é a variável de altitude no xplane10?
eu preciso criar um programa em java para ler  e retornar o valor da altitude.

What is the altitude variable on the xplane10?
I need to create a program in java to read and return the altitude value.