The simFlight Network Forums

Tower pro on 2 terminals

eefklaassen

•  
  •  I bought Tower Pro through Steam and now have following problem with which they cannot help me.

I always played the "game" on two monitors. One for the tower view and the orther for the D-Brite, Adirs and Strip. That worked always perfect. However now the D-Brite and Adirs let themselfs still move properly to the second screen, but the Strip refuses and disappears by the attemp. After several attemps the game crashes. The game is working ok, but the strip must remain on the first screen with the tower view.

Can someone give me an idea, why this is going wrong??

Thank you for reactions.

I'm not sure what would cause that problem (hopefully someone else will know what to do), but one possible workaround is to set your display in windows to stretch the display image across both screens.  Then you can put the strips on one side, and the radars on the other with a big viewing area in between.  If you have not tried this, it is probably worth doing once anyway, just to see if you like it better.

Andrew

AV Writer: Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it and it works. So if I do not find the real reason its a nice working around. Thanks.

Hexzet: Thanks. I just have a new computer and installed again a lot of programs. I did not play Tower a longer time, so which of all these programs  is causing it ???

FeelThere Ariel: Thanks for the suggestion. Yes you also know how relative often Windows 10 is updated. My real problem is that I dont know when the problem started.

6 minutes ago, eefklaassen said:

Hexzet: Thanks. I just have a new computer and installed again a lot of programs. I did not play Tower a longer time, so which of all these programs  is causing it ???

It's going to be a matter of disabling programs until you get it (if this is what is actually causing the problem) but try your antivirus and firewall first.