The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3D/3D Pro CUSTOM SCHEDULE For KJFK/JFK v1.0

hexzed

Hello

Due to popular demand i have reloaded my schedule.

Please use the link below to download the files

Please remember to use all the listed text files to overwrite the existing real traffic files, including, but not limited to terminal, airports, airlines and airplane text files

Please post here or DM me for any clarification on installation

Please note these schedules are not updated so may contain outdated information

Thanks to @Falryx for keeping a record of these files

Ben

DOWNLOAD FROM HERE

• Like 1

Sure gonna try this one too but I have a small question: your terminal has the following line in it:

Terminal_Cargo: AAR.,CAL.,CAO,CKS,CLX,CPA.,DHK,ETH.,FDX,GEC,ICL,ICV,KAL.,NCA,QAC,QFA.,RJA.,SLQ,SVA.,TAY,THY.,UAE.,UPS,ABX,GTI,RUN

Why do some airlines have a . and then a , while others only have a , as separator??

Just opened the airlines and that file has the same "feature"....

The full stops and any other separators are there to differentiate between the passenger and cargo versions of the airline as well as between the different regionals. I initially changed the ICAO, but due to possible double ups I have been trying this instead. 

The reason for this is so that the cargo airlines go to the cargo terminal, and the passenger airlines go to their correct terminal. In turn the same for any regionals, eg Republic Airlines operating for American will go to terminal 8, Republic airlines operating for Delta will go to terminal 2, etc

Hope this explains everything 🙂

• Like 2

9 hours ago, hexzed said:

The full stops and any other separators are there to differentiate between the passenger and cargo versions of the airline as well as between the different regionals. I initially changed the ICAO, but due to possible double ups I have been trying this instead. 

The reason for this is so that the cargo airlines go to the cargo terminal, and the passenger airlines go to their correct terminal. In turn the same for any regionals, eg Republic Airlines operating for American will go to terminal 8, Republic airlines operating for Delta will go to terminal 2, etc

Hope this explains everything 🙂

Ah, that makes perfect sense.. I didn't know 4-letter designations were accepted by the program so it looked kind of strange...

Tnx for the effort you put into this and I'm sure gonna give it a try..

I assume all the airlines with the creative ICAO and IATA codes have white liveries.I guess you have to sacrifice one thing for another.

Sure hope the cargo/commercial conundrum is addressed in the next version, along with differentiating regional airlines and the major carrier they fly for. I could keep going but don't want to hijack the thread. 🙂