The simFlight Network Forums

RC TIST/KPHL/KLAX package vs. individual files

MustangPauli

I have the TIST/KPHL/KLAX RC package and I'm just curious if the liveries in that package are the same as the ones in the individual RC files for those three airports. I've seen some screenshots from other users (LAX is the most noticeable) that show the newer yellow Spirt livery and the former Virgin America Airbuses in the Alaska livery; I don't have those and I now my version is the most recent available. Do I need to re-purchase each individual RC pack to get the newest updates?

I'm pretty sure, I actually downloaded it earlier today on a whim. I've been away from the sim for a while so I figured I should download the RC packs as I assumed they would have been updated. I just happened to stumble onto another thread a few minutes ago though that showed liveries that I definitely do not have.

How can I be sure of which version I have?

1 hour ago, MustangPauli said:

I have the TIST/KPHL/KLAX RC package and I'm just curious if the liveries in that package are the same as the ones in the individual RC files for those three airports. I've seen some screenshots from other users (LAX is the most noticeable) that show the newer yellow Spirt livery and the former Virgin America Airbuses in the Alaska livery; I don't have those and I now my version is the most recent available. Do I need to re-purchase each individual RC pack to get the newest updates?

Welcome to the confusion of T3D and add-ons ... confusing even to forum moderators.  I'll send you a PM to try to explain the situation. 

crbascott was able to help me out. To answer my root question(s), no there is no difference between the TIST/KPHL/KLAX bundle and the individual packs, no I do not need to purchase the individual packs and yes I did in fact already have the latest versions of RT & RC loaded.

My issues boiled down to obsolete schedules and some mislabeled file names in the RC folder. If anyone else runs across this topic in the future I recommnend  visiting the following thread (thanks again crbascott!):

https://forum.simflight.com/topic/85409-new-liveries-with-kmco/