The simFlight Network Forums

Tips for debugging custom schedules?

iamblue91

I've tried my hand at making custom schedules - I started small with STT and I tackled JFK. After a number of hours of checking planes, cleaning data, etc. etc., I've launched it, but it gets stuck at 54%.

I have the latest version of RT installed, and I have updated the airplanes and airlines file.

Any thoughts or help on debugging?

Edited by iamblue91
Changed RC to RT

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

I too am getting stuck at 54% when I try and load my custom schedule for Barcelona. I did everything above but I'm still getting this error at the end of my output log:

IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
  at TM.StrTimeToFloatTime (System.String time, Int32 gmt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at DatTimetable.BuildTimetable (System.String ac_icao) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Game+<LoadMap>c__Iterator4.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>

Does anyone know what this means and how I could fix it at all?

You're welcome!

If you encounter similar problems in the future, just copy the schedule and paste it into LibreOffice Calc (or similar) and on import define every column as text. By sorting the full table column-by-column and checking whether the respective order is correct, you might find the error a little easier. That's how I did it here and found the IB flights at the end of the table.