The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC Key

So, as it says, you have not yet completed a valid registration so there's no key to check.  So why did you request the check?

Try doing as John suggested and enter the three fields exactly correctly, using cut and paste to be sure not to make mistakes.  You'd be amazed at how many ways folks have of spelling their own name! All parts much be exactly right!

BTW it's a bit over the top taking three different screen pics just to tell us that you tried to check and it said there's nothing to check! A few words woulsd have done!

Pete

Hello Pete,unfortunately I do not have the e-mail that was sent to me with the details as  it was on the old O.S. which was wiped clean to make way for Win10 Pro  from Win 7 Ultimate so I cannot cut & paste anything,I only entered details of my name and e-mail from memory and the key DALST4VM46I7 was on a flash drive which I used.But it is saying this key is invalid.Barry.

Hello John,I retrieved my registration details from my SimMarket account and entered the details,but still it came back with "Sorry,this key is not a valid 12 character key".Can you not supply me with a new key?.Thanks.benibaz.

11 minutes ago, benibaz said:

I retrieved my registration details from my SimMarket account and entered the details

Did you enter them EXACTLY as shown in the email (better to cut-and-paste)?

11 minutes ago, benibaz said:

Can you not supply me with a new key?

No, not for FSUIPC4 - Pete can, but if your existing key was working then it should still work - no new key is required. Please forward you registration details to Pete (either by email or private message, do not post them publicly) and he can check them for you.

John