The simFlight Network Forums

PHNL Issues

BillA

HI all, I just order and installed the PHNL airport and the real color package for the non steam version, however the first callout is from an airline called Denali and I notice generic paints on some planes, yet I can see some hawaiian 717 parked. How can I fix this issue since when I check the PHNL folder the airlines list is correct and has real names. Also the files are not for example notpad files like the rest of my airports. There is a phnl_airfield file, a phnl_airfield.manifest file, phnl_databases file, phnl_databases.manifest, phnl_menu file and a phnl_menu.manifest file. Plus in the airplanes folder there is another folder called Texturepacks. I have LAX running great, KSAN also running great but would like to have PHNL running with real traffic and airlines.

Thanks

Thanks I can see the notepad files now with the aircraft, airport...info, however the planes are all white around the terminals and cargo terminals, there are a couple 717 from Hawaiian that do have their colors correctly.

18 minutes ago, BillA said:

These are the files:

airplanes_texpack3

airplanes_texpack3.manifest

airplanes_texpack5

airplanes_texpack5.manifest

airplanes_texpack27

airplanes_texpack27.manifest

Uninstal.exe

That looks correct. However, based on your original and most recent posts (no improvement) something still seems to be amiss. Something, (RC or RT) is not installed correctly.

How about for starters sharing your Tower!3D Pro folder structure? Then we can dive into specific folders if needed.   

C:\Program Files (x86)\FeelThere\Tower!3D Pro

from Tower!3D Pro I have

Extensions (folder)

mmwindow(folder)

tower3d_Data (folder)

speech.log

tower3d.bat

tower3d.exe

tower3d.rec

now into extension folder there is folders called Airfields, Airplanes, Schedule Creator and a file called schedule.txt

in the airfield folder are all the airports 

in the airplane folder there are 2 files airplanes_pack1 and airplanes_pack1.manifest, then a folder called texturepacks with what i mention on  my reply above.

All that looks good, except the Schedule Creator and the schedule.txt in the Extensions folder are not part of T!3DP/RC/RT install. But that shouldn't be an issue.

How many .txt files are in your PHNL folder? Do they all begin with phnl_? What is the date and size of phnl_schedule.txt?

Ok. got it fixed..I removed the following files from the airplanes folder

airplanes_texpack3

airplanes_texpack5

airplanes_texpack27

I coped those files over from the texturepacks folder to the airplanes folder to see if that fixed the issue. Seems the sim does not like those files there even though they were still in the texturepacks folder

5 minutes ago, BillA said:

Ok. got it fixed..I removed the following files from the airplanes folder

airplanes_texpack3

airplanes_texpack5

airplanes_texpack27

I coped those files over from the texturepacks folder to the airplanes folder to see if that fixed the issue. Seems the sim does not like those files there even though they were still in the texturepacks folder

Yep . I was just looking at the log and this was causing it to not load any of your livery files. Not sure why had two Hawaiian 717s unless they are part of the scenery but glad it's working now.

5 minutes ago, crbascott said:

Not sure why had two Hawaiian 717s unless they are part of the scenery

Yep part of the scenery in the Hawaiian Maintenance Hangers as static models as are the military aircraft in the military area on the western side of the airport