The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC7 doesn't start with MSFS2020

lauri1526

Hi,

FSUIPC7 does not run as part of MSFS as it was in previous FS/P3D versions. The "MSFS with FSUIPC7" icon runs a batch file that starts MSFS and after 2 minutes (120 seconds) when executed it will start FSUIPC7. As your video timing shows you stopped at around one minute, the time-delay to start FSUIPC7 hasn't reached.

You can change that time-delay as described in the "Installation and Registration Guide", page 4/5. But the standard timing setting of 120 seconds is well chosen.

This contains an option, selected by default, to install a shortcut on your Desktop that will:
- First start MSFS, displaying a splash screen while MSFS is starting up
- after a delay of 2 minutes (120 seconds), to give time for MSFS to fire-up, FSUIPC7 will be started

Note that the delay can be changed by editing the file MSFSwithFSUIPC7.bat, located in your FSUIPC7
installation folder.
If you do not want to create such a link on your Desktop, uncheck the provided checkbox before clicking
Finish to end the installation process.

Thomas

Hello,

thank you for your answer, but it doesn't launch at all, no matter how long I wait.

Now I am also getting that 0xc000007b error message which shouldn't be an issue anymore in this version. I have used many hours trying to launch this but I always run into a new problem.

FS2020 virhe.JPG

Edited by lauri1526

@lauri1526 I have just sent you a message. Please follow the advices there. I repeat it here:

That video shops nothing. FSUIPC hasn't even started. In the version that you have, FSUIPC7 starts 2 minutes after starting MSFS. Please download and install the latest version - in this version FSUIPC7 will start 30 seconds after MSFS, when the splash screen disappears.

And to verify that FSUIPC7 is starting correctly (and registered), please try starting it by double-clicking the FSUIPC7.exe (in your FSUIPC7 installation folder), rather than using the link or the batch file, which both start MSFS followed by FSUIPC7 after a delay.

PLEASE READ THE PROVIDED DOCUMENTATION, especially the Installation and Registration guide, followed by the README.txt.

22 minutes ago, lauri1526 said:

Would it be possible to get a refund?

SimMarket handle all sales. Ask them, but I doubt it - see their policy.

22 minutes ago, lauri1526 said:

I am not able to get this work and I have tried everything.

You certainly haven't! I don't even know what your problem is at the moment. Please follow my advise and report back.

And please use the forums for support. I do not provide support via private messages, and only use messages to verify keys. You key is obviously ok so you should first download the latest version and re-install and register. Once that is done, try running the FSUIPC7.exe, as advised, and any issues use the forums.

John 

Ok, thanks for reporting back.

I've had several complaints around this and similar issues, and they all turn out to be due to a corrupt windows installation, mainly regarding the windows VC++ redistributables.
Once this is confirmed , I usually advise to uninstall the 2019, 2017 and 2015 VS++ redistributables and then re-install - 2015 then 2017 and finally 2019.

However, the issue is confused by using the link that starts MSFS and then FSUIPC7 later after quite a long delay which seems to confuse folks.
This is explained in the provided documentation though.

Anyway, glad your problems are now resolved.

John

• 1 year later...

Hi John, I have had similar problems to the above. When I first installed fs2020 and fsuipc7 all worked fine and all my bodnar boards were able to be allocated switches etc and fsuipc was shown as being available in the "show hidden Icons" button bottom rh side of the windows screen. I have uninstalled and re installed fsuipc7 numerous times but the icon saying it is loaded is not shown and NONE of the bodnar boards work... This is frustrating....I have 4 bodnar boards all almost maxed out with connections and NONE of them work in Fs 2020 !!!!!!  I use the icon on the desktop to load FS2020 and that works fine

This post is quite old now... If FSUIPC7 is not starting with MSFS, please follow the instructions provided in the included README.txt:

Problems running FSUIPC7
========================
3. FSUIPC7 does not auto-start with MSFS, even though this option was selected during installation.
   If you find that FSUIPC7 doesn't start with MSFS, this is usually due to a problem with your EXE.xml file. Please check your InstallFSUIPC7.log file.
   This is usually due to another add-on corrupting the EXE.xml file. To resolve, you can delete/rename your current EXE.xml file (whose location can be
   determined from your InstallFSUIPC7.log file) and re-install FSUIPC7. However, the add-on that corrupted the EXE.xml may not be started automatically.
   You will need to manually add this back if you want this app to also auto-start. Details on how to do this can be found in various FSUIPC7 support threads.

If FSUIPC7 doesn't auto-start with MSFS, you should also try to manually start FSUIPC7 to at least verify that it is working before you correct the auto-start process.

If that doesn't solve your issue, show me your InstallFSUIPC7.log file and also your EXE.xml file (whose location can be found in the InstallFSUIPC7.log file).

John

Hello John,

I am faced with similiar problems. Using actual FSUIPC7 on MSFS. Also using FS2Crew FBW and for some Airports noolea VDGS. All of them should start via the EXE.xml. FS2Crew and VDGS starting during startup of MSFS. FSUIPC don't. Attached you'll find my EXE.xml, the latest InstallFSUIPC.log (I did a complete "reset":

1. Deinstalled FSUIPC, FS2Crew, VDGS
  2. Delete EXE.XML
  3. Installed FSUIPC, FS2Crew, VDGS (exact in this order)
  4. Startet MSFS: No autostart FSUIPC, autostart for FS2Crew and VDGS

Any Idea?

Thanks Frank

EXE.XML:

?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>
<SimBase.Document Type="Launch" version="1,0">
<Descr>Launch</Descr>
<Filename>EXE.xml</Filename>
<Disabled>False</Disabled>
<Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad>
    <Launch.Addon>
        <Name>FSUIPC7</Name>
        <Path>G:\FS_AddOns_Executables\FSUIPC7\FSUIPC7.exe</Path>
        <CommandLine>-auto</CommandLine>
        <NewConsole>False</NewConsole>
    </Launch.Addon>
    <Launch.Addon>
        <Name>FS2Crew Command Center</Name>
        <Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\FS2Crew Command Center\FS2CrewCommandCenter.exe</Path>
        <CommandLine></CommandLine>
    </Launch.Addon>
    <Launch.Addon>
        <Name>noolaero-module-vdgs</Name>
        <Path>G:\MsFs2020\Packages\Community\noolaero-module-vdgs\Data\Nool Aerosystems\VDGS\vdgs-util.exe</Path>
    </Launch.Addon>
</SimBase.Document>

InstallFSUIPC7.log:

FSUIPC7 Installer v0.9.23 for v7.3.2
Running in folder 'D:\FS_AddOns_Packages\FS_Tools\FSUIPC7\Install_FSUIPC7'
Determining installation details...
Installation folder location: G:\FS_AddOns_Executables\FSUIPC7
Documents folder location: D:\User\Nutzer\Documents\FSUIPC7
Determing Community folder for MS Store install
File C:\Users\Nutzer\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\UserCfg.opt opened OK
Community folder is: G:\MsFs2020\Packages\Community\
OriginalInstallDir=G:\FS_AddOns_Executables\FSUIPC7, FSUIPCInstalled=1, InstallDocumentsLocation=D:\User\Nutzer\Documents\FSUIPC7, CommunityFolderLocation=G:\MsFs2020\Packages\Community\
Default installation directory is 'G:\FS_AddOns_Executables\FSUIPC7'
UninstallString found: G:\FS_AddOns_Executables\FSUIPC7\uninstallFSUIPC7.exe
Uninstalling previous version with uninstaller G:\FS_AddOns_Executables\FSUIPC7\uninstallFSUIPC7.exe...
Previous version uninstalled ok
Uninstall for FSUIPC7 completed.
Output folder: G:\FS_AddOns_Executables\FSUIPC7
Installing FSUIPC7.exe in G:\FS_AddOns_Executables\FSUIPC7.
Extract: FSUIPC7.exe... 100%
FSUIPC7.exe installation completed.
Adding FSUIPC7 auto-start the the MSFS EXE.xml.
Updating EXE.XML for MS Store install
EXE.xml not found at C:\Users\Nutzer\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\EXE.xml - creating...
C:\Users\Nutzer\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\EXE.xml has been updated.
Installing FSUIPC7 WASM module in G:\MsFs2020\Packages\Community\.
Create folder: G:\MsFs2020\Packages\Community\\fsuipc-lvar-module
Output folder: G:\MsFs2020\Packages\Community\\fsuipc-lvar-module
Extract: layout.json... 100%
Extract: manifest.json... 100%
Extract: FSUIPC_WASM.ini... 100%
Create folder: G:\MsFs2020\Packages\Community\\fsuipc-lvar-module\modules
Output folder: G:\MsFs2020\Packages\Community\\fsuipc-lvar-module\modules
Extract: FSUIPC7_WASM.wasm... 100%
Extract: A320.hvar... 100%
Extract: TBM.hvar... 100%
Extract: DA40-NG.hvar... 100%
Extract: DA40 TDI.hvar... 100%
Extract: DA62.hvar... 100%
Extract: Skyhawk.hvar... 100%
FSUIPC7 WASM module installation completed.
Installing User Manuals...
Create folder: D:\User\Nutzer\Documents\FSUIPC7
Documents directory created: D:\User\Nutzer\Documents\FSUIPC7
Output folder: D:\User\Nutzer\Documents\FSUIPC7
Extract: Installing and Registering FSUIPC7.pdf... 100%
Extract: FSUIPC7 for Advanced Users.pdf... 100%
Extract: FSUIPC7 History.pdf... 100%
Extract: FSUIPC7 Offsets Status.pdf... 100%
Extract: FSUIPC7 User Guide.pdf... 100%
Extract: Profiles in Separate Files.pdf... 100%
Output folder: D:\FS_AddOns_Packages\FS_Tools\FSUIPC7\Install_FSUIPC7
Create shortcut: G:\FS_AddOns_Executables\FSUIPC7\Documents.lnk
Documents shortcut created: G:\FS_AddOns_Executables\FSUIPC7\Documents
FSUIPC7 User Manuals installed in D:\User\Nutzer\Documents\FSUIPC7.
Installing Lua Documentation...
Output folder: D:\User\Nutzer\Documents\FSUIPC7
Extract: FSUIPC Lua Library.pdf... 100%
Extract: FSUIPC Lua Plug-Ins.pdf... 100%
Extract: Lua License.pdf... 100%
Extract: Lua Plugins for VRInsight Devices.pdf... 100%
Extract: LuaFileSystem.pdf... 100%
Extract: Example LUA plugins.zip... 100%
Output folder: D:\FS_AddOns_Packages\FS_Tools\FSUIPC7\Install_FSUIPC7
FSUIPC7 Lua Documents installed in D:\User\Nutzer\Documents\FSUIPC7.
Installation completed. Generating uninstaller...
Created uninstaller: G:\FS_AddOns_Executables\FSUIPC7\uninstallFSUIPC7.exe
Updating registry...

On 4/1/2022 at 2:46 PM, FGrabi said:

Any Idea?

Nope - both your install log and your EXE.xml look fine. Are you sure FSUIPC7 isn't running - did you check your system tray for it?

If it definitely isn't running, have you tried starting it manually? If so, does it run ok?

If it isn't running via auto-start, and it runs ok manually, you could try changing the order of your 3 auto-start items in the EXE.xml to see if that makes a difference.
If not, I really have no idea why MSFS isn't starting FSUIPC7 or following the directions in the EXE.xml.
If nothing else works, you can go back to the old method of starting FSUIPC7 from the MSFS.bat / desktop icon (installed by FSUIPC). To do this, open the MSFS.bat file in your FSUIPC7 installation folder and find the following lines:

:: wait for MSFS to start (2mins)
::timeout /t %delay% /nobreak > NUL

:: start FSUIPC7
::start "" "G:\FS_AddOns_Executables\FSUIPC7\FSUIPC7.exe"

and remove the comments for the delay and the start command, i.e. change to

timeout /t %delay% /nobreak > NUL

start "" "G:\FS_AddOns_Executables\FSUIPC7\FSUIPC7.exe"

John

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, for a few days now I also have problems with starting FSUIPC 7.

I specify that MSFS is started through the Addon Linker application through the path D:\FSUIPC7\MSFS.bat

Up to now it has always worked very well and I believed that the problem stems from an older version than the last one (7.3.2); I updated to the latest version but the problem remained: FSUIPC 7 does not start.

If I start manually (when MSFS main screen appears, before choosing airport and airplane), then FSUIPC 7 works fine, but if I start it after loading airport and airplane, then it doesn't work, i.e. it starts but does not detect the airplane.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

31 minutes ago, Freccia said:

FSUIPC 7 does not start.

If you mean FSUIPC7 does not auto-start with MSFS, please see item 3 under Problems running FSUIPC7 in the README.txt file. For any further issues if that does not solve your problem, please show/attach your EXE.xml file.

31 minutes ago, Freccia said:

if I start it after loading airport and airplane, then it doesn't work, i.e. it starts but does not detect the airplane.

Presume this is a separate issue...if this occurs, exit FSUIPC7 and then show me/attach your FSUIPC7.log file.

John

Note FSUIPCv7.3.3 has been released so please download and try that before reporting back. Note, however, that this also contains no changes that would affect the auto-start, but contains a few updates that may have caused FSUIPC7 to not start certain threads in certain conditions.
If you still get your issue with this version, please show me your FSUIPC7.log file as well as providing information as to whether FSUIPC was auto-started or not, and if auto-started when did you actually start FSUIPC7.

Also, you find FSUIPC7 'doesn't work', please try disconnecting and re-connecting from the MSFS menu.

John

Hi, I have a problem running FSUIPC7 for MSFS. In the STEAM version it runs by itself but in the Microsoft store version it runs but does not work with VAMSYS Austrian. Isn't there a mistake? - STEAM installation ?

@echo off &setlocal 

:: remove CMD window
if not DEFINED IS_MINIMIZED set IS_MINIMIZED=1 && start "" /min "%~dpnx0" %* && exit

:: STEAM installation: start MSFS
start "" steam://rungameid/1250410

:: these variables will be expanded in the HTA code
:: duration and animated dots per second
set /a dur = 45
set /a adps = 3
:: width or height = 0 will set splash image to half your screen size
set /a width = 0
set /a height = 0
:: image from MSFS web site
set "imageurl=https://msfs-cdn.azureedge.net/wp-content/themes/publishing/dist/images/desktop-hero_8711a4cf.jpg"

54 minutes ago, Karol Ruth said:

it runs but does not work with VAMSYS Austrian.

I have no idea what 'VAMSYS Austrian' is, or what you mean by 'does not work', but if your issue is with that program, then you need to contact them to resolve your issue (as I already said in the other post where you reported the same issue - please don't do this!).

Also please check what version of FSUIPC7 you are using. The latest (and only supported) version is v7.3.3. FSUIPC7 should be auto-started via the MSFS EXE.xml file, in both the MS Store and Steam versions. The included batch file (which you pasted some contents of in your question) has not been used to start FSUIPC7 for quite some time (over a year) and is now only used to display a splash screen while MSFS is starting. MSFS then starts FSUIPC7 via the EXE.xml file (if you selected to install the auto-start component during the FSUIPC7 installation process).

If you want further help, please provide more information. Is FSUIPC7 running? Is it connected to MSFS? What exactly is your issue? What error message do you see, and where is the error message from?

Also note that if VAMSYS is an FSUIPC client program, it needs to be ran at the same privilege level as FSUIPC7, otherwise it will not be able to connect.

John

so I updated to 7.3.3. and it still doesn't work 

installFSUIPC7.log

FSUIPC7 Installer v0.9.23 for v7.3.3
Running in folder 'C:\Users\Karol\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa17064.19020\Install_FSUIPC7'
Determining installation details...
Installation folder location: C:\FSUIPC7
Documents folder location: C:\Users\Karol\OneDrive\Dokumenty\FSUIPC7
Determing Community folder for Steam install
File C:\Users\Karol\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\UserCfg.opt opened OK
Community folder is: C:\MSFS 2020\Community\
OriginalInstallDir=, FSUIPCInstalled=0, InstallDocumentsLocation=C:\Users\Karol\OneDrive\Dokumenty\FSUIPC7, CommunityFolderLocation=C:\MSFS 2020\Community\
Default installation directory is 'C:\FSUIPC7'
Output folder: C:\FSUIPC7
Installing FSUIPC7.exe in C:\FSUIPC7.
Extract: FSUIPC7.exe... 100%
FSUIPC7.exe installation completed.
Adding FSUIPC7 auto-start the the MSFS EXE.xml.
Updating EXE.XML for Steam install
C:\Users\Karol\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\EXE.xml has been updated.
Installing FSUIPC7 WASM module in C:\MSFS 2020\Community\.
Create folder: C:\MSFS 2020\Community\\fsuipc-lvar-module
Output folder: C:\MSFS 2020\Community\\fsuipc-lvar-module
Extract: layout.json... 100%
Extract: manifest.json... 100%
Extract: FSUIPC_WASM.ini... 100%
Create folder: C:\MSFS 2020\Community\\fsuipc-lvar-module\modules
Output folder: C:\MSFS 2020\Community\\fsuipc-lvar-module\modules
Extract: FSUIPC7_WASM.wasm... 100%
Extract: A320.hvar... 100%
Extract: TBM.hvar... 100%
Extract: DA40-NG.hvar... 100%
Extract: DA40 TDI.hvar... 100%
Extract: DA62.hvar... 100%
Extract: Skyhawk.hvar... 100%
FSUIPC7 WASM module installation completed.
Installing User Manuals...
Create folder: C:\Users\Karol\OneDrive\Dokumenty\FSUIPC7
Documents directory created: C:\Users\Karol\OneDrive\Dokumenty\FSUIPC7
Output folder: C:\Users\Karol\OneDrive\Dokumenty\FSUIPC7
Extract: Installing and Registering FSUIPC7.pdf... 100%
Extract: FSUIPC7 for Advanced Users.pdf... 100%
Extract: FSUIPC7 History.pdf... 100%
Extract: FSUIPC7 Offsets Status.pdf... 100%
Extract: FSUIPC7 User Guide.pdf... 100%
Extract: Profiles in Separate Files.pdf... 100%
Output folder: C:\Users\Karol\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa17064.19020\Install_FSUIPC7
Create shortcut: C:\FSUIPC7\Documents.lnk
Documents shortcut created: C:\FSUIPC7\Documents
FSUIPC7 User Manuals installed in C:\Users\Karol\OneDrive\Dokumenty\FSUIPC7.
Installing Lua Documentation...
Extract: FSUIPC Lua Library.pdf... 100%
Extract: FSUIPC Lua Plug-Ins.pdf... 100%
Extract: Lua License.pdf... 100%
Extract: Lua Plugins for VRInsight Devices.pdf... 100%
Extract: LuaFileSystem.pdf... 100%
Extract: Example LUA plugins.zip... 100%
Output folder: C:\Users\Karol\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa17064.19020\Install_FSUIPC7
FSUIPC7 Lua Documents installed in C:\Users\Karol\OneDrive\Dokumenty\FSUIPC7.
Installing SDK...
Create folder: C:\FSUIPC7\SDK
SDK folder created: C:\FSUIPC7\SDK
Output folder: C:\FSUIPC7\SDK
Extract: FSUIPC feedback control.txt... 100%
Extract: FSUIPC for Programmers.pdf... 100%
Extract: FSUIPC_User_Lib_for_VC_2010.zip
Extract: FSUIPCDotNetClient2.4.zip... 100%
Extract: Library for FS Internal Users.zip... 100%
Extract: Module_User_lib_for_VC_2010.zip... 100%
Extract: ModuleUser64.zip... 100%
Extract: New Weather Interface for FS2004.zip... 100%
Extract: NewWeather.h... 100%
Extract: ReadMe.txt... 100%
Extract: UIPC_RealBasic_SDK.zip... 100%
Extract: UIPC_SDK_ASM.zip... 100%
Extract: UIPC_SDK_BCB5.zip... 100%
Extract: UIPC_SDK_C.zip... 100%
Extract: UIPC_SDK_.NET_(C#,VB.NET).txt... 100%
Extract: UIPC_SDK_Delphi.zip... 100%
Extract: UIPC_SDK_JAVA.zip... 100%
Extract: UIPC_SDK_JAVA_64bit.zip... 100%
Extract: UIPC_SDK_MFC.zip... 100%
Extract: UIPC_SDK_Python.zip... 100%
Extract: UIPC_SDK_VisualBasic.zip... 100%
Extract: UIPC64_SDK_C_version2.zip... 100%
Extract: UIPCAWI.zip... 100%
Extract: FSUIPC_Java_SDK_by_Mouseviator_v1.0.2_with_C_Libs.zip... 100%
Extract: FSUIPC_Java_SDK_by_Mouseviator_v1.0.2_NO_C_Libs.zip... 100%
Extract: FSUIPC-WASM.zip... 100%
Installation of SDK completed.
Installing HidScanner...
Output folder: C:\FSUIPC7\Utils
Extract: HidScanner.exe... 100%
HidScanner installed in C:\FSUIPC7\Utils
Installing FS-Interrogate 2...
Extract: FSInterrogate2std.exe... 100%
Skipped: FSUIPC.FSI
FS-Interrogate 2 installed in C:\FSUIPC7\Utils
Extract: FSI2 Manual.pdf... 100%
FS-Interrogate 2 User'Manual installed in C:\Users\Karol\OneDrive\Dokumenty\FSUIPC7
Installation of FS-Interrogate 2 completed.
Installing WebSocket Server...
Extract: FSUIPCWebSocketServer.exe... 100%
Skipped: FSUIPCWebSocketServer.exe.config
Extract: FSUIPC_WAPID.dll... 100%
WebSocket Server installed in C:\FSUIPC7\Utils
Output folder: C:\FSUIPC7
Installing MF events.txt file in C:\FSUIPC7.
Extract: events.txt... 100%
Extract: events-LICENSE.txt... 100%
MF events.txt file installation completed.
Installing MobiFlight Event Files...
Create folder: C:\FSUIPC7\EventFiles
EventFiles folder created: C:\FSUIPC7\EventFiles
Output folder: C:\FSUIPC7\EventFiles
Extract: A32X-FBW1.evt... 100%
Extract: A32X-FBW2.evt... 100%
Extract: AS3x-G1000.evt... 100%
Extract: ASCRJ.evt... 100%
Extract: Asobo-A320.evt... 100%
Extract: B3D-737.evt... 100%
Extract: B747-8.evt... 100%
Extract: Cessna C172.evt... 100%
Extract: flybywire-aircraft-a320-neo.evt... 100%
Extract: G36 Beechcraft Bonanza.evt... 100%
Extract: G1000.evt... 100%
Extract: G3000.evt... 100%
Extract: GNS430.evt... 100%
Extract: GNS530.evt... 100%
Extract: GSX_Standalone.evt
Extract: GTX580-Longitude.evt... 100%
Extract: GTX580-TBM.evt... 100%
Extract: H135.evt... 100%
Extract: Just Flight PA28.evt... 100%
Extract: KAP140.evt... 100%
Extract: KR87.evt... 100%
Extract: KT76C.evt... 100%
Extract: Longitude.evt... 100%
Extract: M20R.evt... 100%
Extract: M803.evt... 100%
Extract: standard1.evt... 100%
Extract: standard2.evt... 100%
Extract: standard3.evt... 100%
Extract: WT-CJ4.evt... 100%
MobiFlight event files installed in C:\FSUIPC7\EventFiles
Installing H:var Files...
Create folder: C:\FSUIPC7\HvarFiles
Hvar files folder created: C:\FSUIPC7\HvarFiles
Output folder: C:\FSUIPC7\HvarFiles
Extract: A32NX FBW.hvar... 100%
Extract: AS3x G1000.hvar... 100%
Extract: B3D_737.hvar... 100%
Extract: B747-8.hvar... 100%
Extract: G1000.hvar... 100%
Extract: G3000.hvar... 100%
Extract: GNS 430.hvar... 100%
Extract: GNS 530.hvar... 100%
Extract: GTX 580 Longitude.hvar... 100%
Extract: GTX 580 TBM.hvar... 100%
Extract: KAP140.hvar... 100%
Extract: KR87.hvar... 100%
Extract: KT76C.hvar... 100%
Extract: M803.hvar... 100%
Extract: Working Title CJ4.hvar... 100%
Hvar files installed in C:\FSUIPC7\HvarFiles
Installation completed. Generating uninstaller...
Created uninstaller: C:\FSUIPC7\uninstallFSUIPC7.exe
Updating registry...

Hi, unfortunately I have to report that my FSUIPC 7 also stopped starting automatically.

I checked the EXE.xml file again which caused the problem reported here but everything seems ok.

I had also installed the new version but the problem remained.

I specify that I boot MSFS through the MSFS.bat file

I attach the affected files for a check.

FSUIPC7.4.log FSUIPC7.log InstallFSUIPC7.log EXE.xml

10 hours ago, Karol Ruth said:

so I updated to 7.3.3. and it still doesn't work 

What doesn't work? Why haven't you answered any of my questions? Please respond:

On 4/18/2022 at 6:36 PM, John Dowson said:

If you want further help, please provide more information. Is FSUIPC7 running? Is it connected to MSFS? What exactly is your issue? What error message do you see, and where is the error message from?

Your installation log looks ok - it is for a Steam installation of MSFS.
You have also created a new topic for what maybe is the same issue, but I am confused by your posts. Please respond to my questions so that I cannot understand what your issue is.

2 hours ago, Freccia said:

unfortunately I have to report that my FSUIPC 7 also stopped starting automatically.

Your EXE.xml and installation log look fine (for an MS Store installation). If MSFS is not auto-starting FSUIPC7, I do not know why. All I can suggest us that you go back to the old method of starting FSUIPC7 which is via the batch file itself. Open the MSFS.bat file (in your FSUIPC7 installation folder) and enable the line that starts FSUIPC7 as well as the delay/timeout line (by removing the comment characters '::' at the beginning of the line).  Check other posts I've made about this if you need further details.

John

1 hour ago, Freccia said:

there are too many lines with the '::' character and I don't know which one I need to delete to take the test you recommended.

Change

::timeout /t %delay% /nobreak > NUL

::start "" "D:\FSUIPC7\FSUIPC7.exe"

to

timeout /t %delay% /nobreak > NUL

start "" "D:\FSUIPC7\FSUIPC7.exe"

The first one removes the comments for the delay, the second from the line that starts FSUIPC7. I would have thought this obvious from the comments...and also explained in several other posts...

John

• 1 month later...

hey, i'm having issues and FSUIPC7 won't start with MSFS no matter how long i wait, it has to be started manually everytime, i've tried reinstalling multiple times and nothing seems to be fixing it, here's my EXE.xml if anyone can help me

EXE.xml