The simFlight Network Forums

Real Traffic for Tower!3D Steam - no traffic

James850

I downloaded the Real Traffic add-on for the steam version it is in the proper folder but when i open the game nothing has changed. Can someone please help me?

Edited by scoobflight
Clarify subject line to reflect question

17 minutes ago, James850 said:

Don't know what happened but the Real Traffic is working now but my version is v1.4.211.767.SP3 before the Real Traffic my planes had color but now they are all white....sigh

Out of the box, you have color for the default airlines. 

However, if you add Real Traffic in order to get color for the real airlines you must also buy one or more Real Color packs.  

53 minutes ago, James850 said:

just have the basic Tower!3D non pro with 3 airports giving it a try if i wanna go pro. 

Going "pro" require s a whole new purchase of the Pro game engine. There is no discount for existing non-pro users.

54 minutes ago, James850 said:

I downloaded Real Traffic from actsuite site

In the future if you choose to continue purchasing products for this game, i'd recommend feelthere.com. Atcsuite.com never has sales and the pricing is at a premium.

6 minutes ago, James850 said:

i'll check out their site feelthere.com guess its all about money LOL

Not necessarily, but if you would prefer to not have white planes then yes. However, there used to be a Real Color pack that includes KLAX, KPHL, and TIST. 

6 minutes ago, James850 said:

i'll check out their site feelthere.com guess its all about money LOL

I'm not a fan of the Real Traffic / Real Color product concept. I definitely don't think you get bang for the buck.

4 hours ago, crbascott said:

Not necessarily, but if you would prefer to not have white planes then yes. However, there used to be a Real Color pack that includes KLAX, KPHL, and TIST. 

There still is, though it can be hard to find sometimes.

https://www.feelthere.com/shop/air-traffic-control/tower3d/real-color-bundle-for-tower3d/