The simFlight Network Forums

Possible 2020 Christmas Schedule

Controller- Rogue

Greetings everyone!

As some of you may remember, I did a Christmas Schedule for KLAX in 2017 & 2018 and a New Years schedule for KMCO in 2019. I then did not do a Christmas schedule in 2019 nor a New Years schedule.

The purpose of this post is to see if there would be any interest in either a Christmas or New Years schedule this year. Keep in mind that with the pandemic traffic will be lower than it would otherwise be this time of year.

So the question is two-fold

1. Is there any interest in either a Christmas or New Years schedule?
  2. Which airport?

If there is enough interest I can see what I can do as far as a schedule goes. If there are multiple airports suggested the one that mentioned the most will be the one chosen. I can add a poll to this post for the airport if people suggest it.

Happy Holidays and Happy Controlling

Rogue

Thank you for your interest, if there is more interested I will see what I can do.

Note: Airport level data is only available for a week, after a week it has to be purchased, at that point I will no longer have access to the data to build a schedule. I say this because I don't want someone to be disappointed if there isn't a schedule because they only said so after the fact.

8 hours ago, Controller- Rogue said:

Thank you for your interest, if there is more interested I will see what I can do.

Note: Airport level data is only available for a week, after a week it has to be purchased, at that point I will no longer have access to the data to build a schedule. I say this because I don't want someone to be disappointed if there isn't a schedule because they only said so after the fact.

HERE is a website that goes back to 2017 its free u hust have to click on the little arrows nest to the flight to see what plane was used https://www.flightera.net/en/

• Confused 1

On 12/22/2020 at 10:44 PM, Braf123456 said:

HERE is a website that goes back to 2017 its free u hust have to click on the little arrows nest to the flight to see what plane was used https://www.flightera.net/en/

I feel like this website was brought up before, but the amount of work that would be involved in just getting the data by having to click on each flight to get the aircraft for especially for only the odd person interested(only one person has said so, so far) is a bit much sorry. Even if multiple people were interested at that point it's too late and won't happen sorry, this is the chance to speak up, if you miss it it's your loss.

41 minutes ago, Controller- Rogue said:

I feel like this website was brought up before, but the amount of work that would be involved in just getting the data by having to click on each flight to get the aircraft for only the odd person interested(only one person has said so, so far) is a bit much sorry.

Well I thought I would bring it out idk

2 hours ago, rmcglew said:

I think the most neglected airport is FAOR. Basically it is a nice airport, but traffic is so slow that I feel asleep playing.

Two things regarding FAOR:

1. I don't own it, thus would be unable to test a schedule
  2. With the pandemic resulting in lower air traffic a realistic custom schedule wouldn't bring more traffic, you'd need to use the builder for that if it was included or someone would have to create a fantasy schedule to produce more traffic.