The simFlight Network Forums

Feelthere Embraer v3_Cockpit Night Textures

Christoph112233

Hey guys,
here are my answers to the questions:

1.) When and where did you purchase the EjetV3?
I purchased the EjetV3 in December, 2019 (but I haven't used it till February, 2021. Note: The current installer which I used is: "EMB_V3_175-195_new_customer_sp2.exe"). 
I purchased it at the feelthere.com website (downloading the installer via BMT.micro).

2.) P3DV4 or P3DV5?
I run P3Dv5.1

3.) Is this for the E170/190 or E175/195?
It's the E175/195 Package.

4.) Are your Ejets updated to SP2?
The installer is named by default as "EMB_V3_175-195_new_customer_sp2.exe".

Please note:
A.) All the Lighting/Textures in the VC are fine during daylight, in the E175 as well as the E195.
B.) No Shader-Tool is used.
C.) Night textures in the VC work fine in all my other Aircraft (FSLabs, PMDG, Majestic).

Many thanks for your help, very appreciated! 
Greetings! :)

• 6 months later...

I just bought the Embraer v3 175/195 from feelthere.... where is the cockpit lighting?... a lot of writing about it... that it should be there... I have p3dv5...

Yours sincerely

Jens Michlas

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2021 at 8:58 PM, Julean said:

I just bought the Embraer v3 175/195 from feelthere.... where is the cockpit lighting?... a lot of writing about it... that it should be there... I have p3dv5...

Yours sincerely

Jens Michlas

Cockpit lighting only works during night hours (or more specifically, when the sim decides it's dark enough to enable emissive textures). There's a threshold for morning and night when it moves from 'night hours' to 'day hours' and emissive textures no longer work when you switch on the cockpit lights, so you get no interior lights as they are all based on emissive textures in this model. It's probably the biggest single problem with the model for the E-Jets right now IMHO, and I'd love to see a fix, but I imagine it's a big job to do.

If you're not getting cockpit lighting when it's dark, that's a different issue. Obviously the lights only work if the DC battery power (at least) is on. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 9/10/2021 at 10:07 AM, Neil Hewitt said:

Cockpit lighting only works during night hours (or more specifically, when the sim decides it's dark enough to enable emissive textures). There's a threshold for morning and night when it moves from 'night hours' to 'day hours' and emissive textures no longer work when you switch on the cockpit lights, so you get no interior lights as they are all based on emissive textures in this model. It's probably the biggest single problem with the model for the E-Jets right now IMHO, and I'd love to see a fix, but I imagine it's a big job to do.

If you're not getting cockpit lighting when it's dark, that's a different issue. Obviously the lights only work if the DC battery power (at least) is on. 

I just got it and I concerned why the lights didn't come on; and it was after landing and getting to the gate that the interior lights came on. So fly when it's day only or night only, no in between, got it!