The simFlight Network Forums

KPXH isn't 'working'- SOLVED

acryingirl

• scoobflight changed the title to KPXH isn't 'working'
7 hours ago, scoobflight said:

* Ignore prior, removed, comments ... I miss-saw and miss-stated.

I hope I’m not sounding too uneducated or understanding here, but if you are talking about KPHX, PHX or PXH being recognized in the game log provided in @acryingirl's post, I just don’t see it (I used Notepad’s editing “Find” tool), unless you are talking about some other log file.  I believe this forum’s main goal is to provide information, help and education for its members.  I’m trying to learn and understand as much as possible about the game session output logs and how to use them.  So far (through this forum's posts) I’ve learned a lot of good information about them and how to use them to diagnose and fix simple errors and problems I have encountered; but I also know there is still much more I could learn.  So to help further along my education could you please tell/show me where KPHX, PHX or PXH is recognized in @acryingirl’s provided game log (that is if that is the log you are talking about)?  I also pulled up the output log from my last T!3DP session (PHNL) and it had numerous references to KPHX in it (however, I do have that DLC) but it also recognized (referenced) many other T!3DP airport DLCs that I don’t have.

5 hours ago, acryingirl said:

Purchased KPXH, Cannot install, Small file compared to KLAX and many others. With no problems.

I find this whole line a bit confusing.

Since KLAX is included in the base game, there is no installer and the file size is difficult to compare, I assume that this is about Real Color KPHX. Then the statement is correct, because RC KPHX is significantly smaller, since RC KLAX contains way more liveries.

Based on the log file, the game was installed in H:\FeelThere\Tower!3D Pro. That means, during the installation the directory "H:\FeelThere\Tower!3D Pro\Extensions\Airplanes\Texturepacks" should be selected.
If, contrary to expectations, it is the airport after all, then the correct path for installation is the main directory "H:\FeelThere\Tower!3D Pro".

Also from the log file I would assume that no Real Traffic update has been done for a while, but I could be wrong here.

• scoobflight changed the title to KPXH isn't 'working'- SOLVED