The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC7 Trial license - available here

John Dowson

3 hours ago, thedaper said:

Expired

No it hasn't - the current license is valid until the 28th January:

********* FSUIPC7, Version 7.2.14 (21st December 2021) by John Dowson *********
Steam installation detected: Checking for FS path in 'C:\Users\jldow\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\UserCfg.opt'
FS path found = D:\MSFS2020\
WebSocket server found: D:\FSUIPC7\\Utils\FSUIPCWebSocketServer.exe
Windows 10 Home 64 Bit reported as Build 22000, Release ID: 2009 (OS 10.0)
Reading options from "D:\FSUIPC7\FSUIPC7.ini"
Checking the Registrations now ...
User Name="Trial License"
User Addr="Valid Until 28th January 2022"

FSUIPC7 Key is provided
WIDEFS7 not user registered, or expired

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2022 at 6:38 PM, Maniek45 said:

Je n'arrive plus à enregistrer ma licence FSUIPC 7 après une nouvelle installation de windows 10, que dois-je faire ?

If you are using the trial license, then this does NOT validate in the installer, as mentioned in the initial post:

Please note that time-limited license are not validated by the FSUIPC7 installer - just drop the FSUIPC7.key file into your FSUIPC7 installation folder and you are good to go.

If you are not using the trial license, you have posted in the wrong topic...

And for registration issues, please see the provided documentation. If you have re-installed windows, you most probably need to install the latest VC++ combined redistributable packages. See the README,txt for details (or the MANY other posts on the same issue).

John

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, Doctorlyhorse said:

Sorry to disturb you, but I wonder if I can also download the key file from the simmarket or just the key number.

Sorry, I don't understand...the trial license key file is available in the first post in this topic, nowhere else. What is the problem? Just download that and copy/move to your FSUIPC7 installation folder.

John

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ChicknManAir said:

trial key file is coming up not found.

Then you have put it on the wrong location.

could you please refresh?

No - the current license is valid until 15th March. No need or reason to update at the moment.

i'm dying to see if this will work for me.

Then follow the instructions - just download the license file and copy to your FSUIPC7 installation folder. If you don't know where that is (you should!), then use the File-> Open Installation Folder menu option in FSUIPC7.

John

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, ZenMusicSoaring said:

is the trial license option no longer available ?

Yes, it is always available...you just need to post here if its out of date and I will generate a new one (as it says in the initial post).

I'm finishing for the day now. I'll generate a new one either tomorrow or Sunday, when I get time...

John

4 minutes ago, ZenMusicSoaring said:

I have a large MSFS app thinking of converting the fsuipc7 (if I understand  it ) 

If you are planning on using the SDK, you don't need a registered version. Registration provides access to assignment facilities, the lua interface, etc - see the documentation for a full list of the additional facilities provided by the registered version.

John

hello john, sorry for my english i am french. I have the Saitek Pro Flight Multi Panel and Pro Flight Switch Panel which are not recognized in flight simulator 2020. I understand that I can use linda to configure my keys and I need fsuipc7 to do the gateway.
My question is should the paid version or is the free version of fsuipc sufficient?
Because with the free version I have this message in Linda: "some fsuipc files not found"
Thanks for your help

@sebgengen First, please do not hijack unrelated topics for random questions - create a new topic if you cannot find a suitable topic. Your question has nothing to do with the trial license, i.e only  post here to get me yo generate a new trial license if the current one has expired.

LINDA is a lua interface built on top of FSUIPC's lua interface, which requires a registered version of FSUIPC. For Saitek panels, you can also use SPAD (free) or SPAD.next (payware).

John

• 4 weeks later...

Mr. Dowson,

PLEASE DISREGARD THIS... THE LINK STARTED WORKING.

I am a long time FSUIPC user for P3D.  Trying MSFS 2020 now and would like to use FSUIPC with that, but I find that the link to the trial key ("The attached license is valid until 30th April 2022") has been removed when I click on the link.  

Is the trial key still available?  If so, how would I go about downloading it.

Thanks,

David Howell

Edited by n116dh

• 2 weeks later...