The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC7 Trial license - available here

John Dowson

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, RLL1993 said:

i cant get the trial to work, used the details on the attached key word for word.

Please read the comments in how to use the trial license,  If it is nor working ok after correct installation, you probably need to update your VC++ retistrubutables (instructions included in documentation).  Otherwise, please post more info , including logs...

J0hn,.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/18/2023 at 3:08 PM, ilya1502 said:

For some reason the trial registration is not accepted:

Please read the text where the license is available:

Please note that time-limited license are not validated by the FSUIPC7 installer - just drop the FSUIPC7.key file into your FSUIPC7 installation folder and you are good to go. 

John

41 minutes ago, ilya1502 said:

Oh, sorry. Will be more careful next time.

Well, there shouldn't be a next time...The trial license is provided for you to test the licensed facilities. You are expected to purchase a license if you want to continue using these facilities, not keep updating to the latest trial license. It looks like you have been using the trial license since October 2021...

If people are abusing this in this manner, I will stop providing a trial license in this manner and only provide one to new users on request.

39 minutes ago, pipos said:

Hello John! Could you send a trial version? Considering buing SPAD.next and FSUIPC (MSFS2020 mainly)

14 minutes ago, florzando said:

Hello John! I would like a trial license, could send me one please, THANK YOU!

I have sent you both a trial license via PM.

John

11 minutes ago, Rajveerchandolia101 said:

Trial License Please for this month.

You have been using the trial license since April. If you want to continue using FSUIPC7, please buy a license.

I have stopped providing one available to download as this is being abused by people, like you, who are continually using the trial license instead of purchasing. 

Your request is therefore denied.

John