The simFlight Network Forums

FlightControlReplay v5 [Released]

FCR5_Summer23_Update_2024-05-07_1080x1080.thumb.jpg.d9a92180f3310440ae21dfc200650091.jpg

Ghost Live is an original feature of FlightControlReplay to fly in formation with an AI pilot. And it's just as easy as pushing a button to activate this feature !

It works with any aircraft and helicopter, at anytime, during your flights Live. 

The AI pilot position relative to your active aircraft is not maintained as a stiff position. Remember that the Ghost is actually flying. If he’s flying on your right wing side, and you take a left turn, he will fly now towards closer to your tail.

Another interesting detail is how the other AI pilot tries to match your speed, and altitude. He's affected by wind conditions and your manual changes on the controls, to make the experience more immersive.

What's new among the videos featuring FlightControlReplay and recently published at YouTube ?

AviationLads
LatinVFR | Airbus A340-300 | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Trailer]

johnny Gaming
INSANE REALISM! Flying from Heathrow to Innsbruck | MSFS 2020

FlyKenku
Flight Simulator 4K | WINDY Boeing 737 Landing into Mexico City | MAX GRAPHICS

1 hour ago, FabioMerlo said:

Hi Rod,

FlightControlReplay can record and replay from all cameras in the sim, in the standard situation. What I need to specify again, is that Cinematic Replay cannot cycle the custom camera but only the default cameras preset in the sim.

As I don't have the access to the core code of the simulator, I meet some limitations here and there. For the same reason, FlightControlReplay cannot read the custom camera settings like its angle or position. If that was the case, I would be able to manage and replicate them for the Replay for example.

So, when it's about custom cameras, you still have to cycle them, and to customize them when able, without interference via FlightControlReplay as I cannot manage them.

Hi Fabio. Sorry maybe I used the wrong words. I dont mean custom camera angles in MSFS. I mean in FlightControlReplay one chooses the default cameras to rotate between. I just want to know which one is currently showing. For example, there may be a camera angle I like, then 10 seconds later your app shows me a camera angle I dont like. I want to know the name of that default camera angle so I can delete it from the list of default cameras I am rotating through your app.

My other question was, once I have a list of default camera angles I like, can I save that list so it persists between sessions and flights and I dont have to load it up again.

Thanks! Regards

Rod

Hi !

I think you can make your preferred order using Camera Cycle Mode - Custom order in Camera MSFS tab in FCR Option .

Yes you can save your preferred order of cam cycle and run it ..... without reset every time

Fabio

Thanks. The list kept resetting for me. How do I know which camera is showing at a particular time - so I can delete it if I dont like it?

FCR5_Summer23_Update_2024-05-17_1080x1080.thumb.jpg.61a195fa1fd15c4356c9bc9bbb986905.jpg

Hello,

Flight Control Replay, the software for recording and replaying flights in MSFS, P3D, and FSX, is sponsoring the 2024 edition of Flight Simulation Expo (FSExpo) in Las Vegas. The event will take place over the weekend of June 21-23. This sponsorship highlights the company's continued commitment to the flight simulation community, providing tools that enhance the user experience in popular flight simulation platforms.

Fabio Merlo, the developer of Flight Control Replay, will be present at the event, offering attendees the opportunity to meet him in person. This will allow users and enthusiasts to discuss the software, share feedback, and learn more about its features and upcoming developments directly from the creator.

The presence of Flight Control Replay at FSExpo underscores its significance in the flight simulation industry.