The simFlight Network Forums

FlightControlReplay v5 [Released]

FCR5_2023-07-26_1080x1080.thumb.jpg.5586d4f958db7a4c152184dcde924b4c.jpg

Hi,

That's a special note to Helicopter pilots. You are sure to record and replay accurately your beautiful models of :
* HypePerformanceGroup H145 v2
* Asobo Studio Cabri G2
* Asobo Studio Bell 407

Only FlightControlReplay 5 is loaded with a custom code for these aircraft so you can replay your flights with all pedals, cyclic and collective controls at their exact time.

HypePerformanceGroup H145 v2 even has the superior privilege of integrating the interface of FlightControlReplay 5 controls directly on the 3D tablet of your helicopter in the virtual cockpit. Only the Live Ghost feature is not supported yet (live flying in formation with another AI pilot).

Watch the impressive H145 in action recorded and filmed with FlightControlReplay 5 in the following videos :

Practically Geek
HPG H145 Helicopter | Hype Performance Group | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Cinematic Video] | 4K

flycatNZ
Lifting Air Conditioning Units | HPG H145 | Microsoft Flight Simulator | 4K

Dreamsofwings
HEMS with RAF- Cyprus - Hype Performance Group H145 + Action Pack - Microsoft Flight Simulator | HD 1080p

The Flight Sim Deck
Vehicle Persuit Experiment | HPG H145 Military | Microsoft Flight Simulator | 4K

FCR5_2023-08-03_1080x1080.thumb.jpg.94866aa6492e006b9f9bb137886d9cac.jpg

Hello,

Today's focus is on the feature "Take/Leave control" in FlightControlReplay 5, available in MSFS and P3D.

Basically, it will be used to switch the control of the aircraft between you and the software.

During a Replay, click on TakeControl returns the flight controls Live to you and you can fly again from this moment. Click again on TakeControl and the active aircraft will return controlled by FlightControlReplay, and its position and path will respect again the flight data recorded in the Replay file.

If you use PlayAsAI to generate AI aircrat, or if there are AI aircraft generated by your AI traffic situated in the vincinity of your position, click on this button to take full control of the selected AI plane or your own airplane currently on Replay. Click again this button, and the control returns to FlightControlReplay, all aircraft settings return in line with recorded values of the Replay.

Here's a selection of the last week youtubers' videos produced with FlightControlReplay 5 :

AviationLads
//42 - Bluffers Hill 42BH | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Cinematic Trailer] | 4K

SIMMARKET Official
3 MSFS products in South Africa | Gaffer Simulations | MSFS2020 | SIMMARKET TRAILER | 4K

Blu Games
Southwest Shared Cockpit | MSFS (Pilotedge) | HD 1080p

• 2 weeks later...

FCR5_2023-08-13_1080x1080.thumb.jpg.9f03fc1d992048dba1cb4a7f5819664d.jpg

Hi,

Since March Update, FlightControlReplay 5 can be controlled with the efficient Xbox Adaptive Controller

Designed primarily to meet the needs of gamers with limited mobility, the Xbox Adaptive Controller is a unified hub for devices that helps make gaming more accessible.

Connect external devices such as switches, buttons, mounts, and joysticks to create a custom controller experience that is uniquely yours.

Developers, users and manufacturers can collaborate to make a better world and let's enjoy together our flight simulation hobby !

Let's check what content creators shared these past days with some FlightControlReplay 5 footage : 

AviationLads 
SimBit World - APL v2 EXPANSION | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Trailer] | 4K

Kojo44
Stunning sunrise departure from Brussels National Airport | Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 | QHD 1440p

Dieter Unruh
MSFS, from Athens to Dubai, LGAV-OMDB, PMDG 737-800 | QHD 1440p

• 3 weeks later...

FCR5_2023-08-27_1080x1080.thumb.jpg.7399b3a36fb1544822a7f3aaa93e0367.jpg

Hi,

I know that many of you out there love the EFB tools (Electronic Flight Bags), so you may be interested in the tool of our partner Xmapsy, that is an EFB connector. It enables you can connect your flight simulator MSFS / P3D / FSX and X-Plane with a lot of EFB (electronic flight bags) Apps or aviation software on IOS and Android
devices. More info at https://xmapsy.com/.

The KML file exported from XMapsy can be directly injected into FlightControlReplay to let you Replay in one shot the flight, or take again screenshot and Record a video from your last flight.

These generated KML files are compatible with FlightControlReplay and can be read there directly for a replay in MSFS.

AviationLads 
RDPresets - Stuttgart Airport | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Trailer] | 4K
https://youtu.be/1IBrXE4txVY

Flight Sim Passion
MAX LIMITS: Epic FULL FLIGHT from LONDON to SPLIT | Easyjet Fenix a320 V2 | Flight Simulator 2020 |QHD 1440p
https://youtu.be/GzFDr3Zqx5Q

CptUK
MSFS I PMDG 737-800 + Vatsim | Norwegian | Tromso - Oslo | HD 1080p
https://youtu.be/3wp_CWOpsQo?t=318

• 2 weeks later...

FCR5_2023-09-07_1080x1080.thumb.jpg.19f26e8743f1fe3c229f67a652ae744c.jpgHello,

Take advantage of your VR helmet along FlightControlReplay.

Full VR support is provided ! For Windows Mixed Reality headset, you can put on the helmet, start your flight. When you want to use FCR User Interface inside the virtual cockpit, you can choose from WMR main menu - Classic App - Simmarket - Flightcontrolreplay - FlightControlReplay for MSFS.

After that, you have a floating window inside the virtual cockpit with your instance of FlightControlReplay that you can use with a classic mouse, or with keyboard shortcuts, or with Flightcontrolreplay Voice Recognition Engine !

Time to share the last videos featuring FlightControlReplay on Youtube :

Blu Games
Monza, Italy | F1 World Tour (R15) MSFS
https://youtu.be/sIIr18YfwK8

SIMMARKET Official
COWANSIM | 222B | E500 | 206L3 | SIMMARKET TRAILER 4K FOR MSFS
https://youtu.be/i-Nv_Vr4WLk

Flight Director
Kodiak 100 MSFS 2020 NeoFly 4 Career Flight - Papua New Guinea - GOROKA - WAPENAMANDA
https://youtu.be/kvhm6LQ85Pc

• 2 weeks later...

FCR5_2023-09-16_1080x1080.thumb.jpg.e61277dfa6bb7339a191ac85f2db2633.jpg

Hello,

I am in the last phase of tests before I release the next FREE update for FlightControlReplay 5 : Summer Update 23.

It will feature the following content : 
- the anticipated Fly-By Camera (in Beta) to look at your aircraft taxiing, or flying, from a fixed user point of view (customizable)
- the ability to cut your Replay right from FlightControlReplay and just keep the best part of your whole recording flight session.
- smaller user files size for the recorded flights *.FCR thanks to a new and lossless compression technology
- advanced support for the HPG 145 v2 Helicopter with more parts accurately reproduced
and even more with details to come along the public release !

Stay tuned, it's coming very soon, and it will be free for all registered users of FlightControlReplay 5 (MSFS / P3D-5-6).

Thanks for that new version, Fabio! Unfortunately none of my requests for the GHOST feature (like beeing able to change position in flight) or reported bugs (F6F flying with folded wings) has been addressed (yet?).
If you have an idea why the F6F might have folded wings (the F4U has them correct!), then I could contact FlyingIron or maybe change a config file by myself.
I have the feeling that the Ghost feature is a 'wall flower' attached to your app. That's why I had the idea of making (and sell!) a standalone app of it.

FCR5_Summer23_Update_avail_1080x1080.thumb.jpg.bbc455ec11905ad5c181daa0d02472dc.jpg

Summer23 Update is now RELEASED and it is FREE to all registered users of FlightControlReplay 5 for MSFS, P3D5 and P3D6, and here is its content detailed below.

SUMMER23 UPDATE TRAILER

Produced by AviationLads, this video showcases the new Fly-By camera feature introduced for MSFS.

CHANGELOG SUMMER23 UPDATE summary
•    MSFS FlyBy Camera added [Beta]
•    MSFS HPG H145 Helicopter Advanced Support : lights, doors, engine switches
•    Cut and edit the replay directly in FlightControlReplay
•    File Compression technology : reduced disk space for .FCR user files
•    Enhanced User Interface : 1 new layout added as mid-size user interface, either buttons or icons bar styles now available
•    Enhanced landing report

FLY-BY CAMERA ADDED [Beta]
Awaited by many users of Microsoft Flight Simulator, this brand new Replay feature that was missing is LIVE. You can now watch your own aircraft evolving on ground and in the air from an external camera that follows your position automatically. It works anywhere, with any aircraft and with any add-on scenery during Replay. The User can customize the position, side, angle, distance and length of camera sequence.

During taxi operations, at takeoff or landing, or while you are cruising, fly-by camera mode will jump from a position to another along your flight trajectory to keep your aircraft always in sight with a cinematic performance ! No more hassles in setting a virtual spotter view, a button click and you are set to watch !

002_PR_FCR_FlyBy-1.thumb.jpg.3701c40c2002f2f1ec8346bda34f8f95.jpg

CUT REPLAY DIRECTLY IN-TOOL
For a quick edit of your Replay, to remove a useless part of your Replay, you don’t need a complicated video edition software. Just cut off the part upon your selection. Do you want to forget a mistake ? Or eliminate a parking time of your Replay ?
In just 3 clicks, select when starts and ends the sequence to delete, and SAVE it !

006_PR_FCR_CUT_replay.jpg.8c22d3a14ee48d2e0a8ed5dc8362cb1a.jpg

FILE COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY
For Users who like to record long Replays, or even complete flights, Summer23 Updates comes with a new compression technology for your *.FCR recording files. The files size is much reduced, and it’s of course without any loss of flight data or visual quality. Save more space on your disk !

HPG H145 v2 ADVANCED SUPPORT FOR REPLAY
The great helicopter of HyperPerformanceGroup H145 V2 for MSFS had already a partial custom support. It’s now extended to provided an Advanced Support for the best accuracy during Replay :
-    NEW : lights, doors, engine switches are now also correctly reproduced
-    Since the last March23 Update : 
o    Pedals, cyclic and collective
o    Tablet in 3D virtual cockpit can display FlightControlReplay integrated interface for a direct control directly from the simulator.

004_PR_HPG-H145v2.thumb.jpg.478b76e3a03d80fb93728217f2c1205d.jpg

ENHANCED USER INTERFACE
The customizable User Interface of FlightControlReplay 5 gets a step further. You could already select among three sizes of the layout, set it transparent, or ensure it remains always on top of other windows. Plus, the MSFS integrated interface to let you control the main features directly from your simulator without switching windows.
Now, I added another mid-size User Interface : you can cycle between a reduced version with the Menu, or a reduced version with the feature icons for a quick access still using a limited area of your screen.

003_PR_FCR_custom_layout.thumb.jpg.78ca25d3adee339c8a03a9807faaa42d.jpg

OWNERS OF OLDER FCR4.5 ? UPGRADE TO FCR5 FOR A REDUCED PRICE !
Ensure to get the latest Replay refinements, performance, and the widest selection of airliner add-ons compatibility : Upgrade your current version 4.5 if your are still using it for MSFS or P3D5. 
For many new features, new aircraft with custom support, more accuracy, a better look, get today the new version 5 and take advantage of the reduced price specially set for you, only EUR 8,25 (+tax).

MAIN EXISTING FEATURES V5
•    New User Interface (MSFS + P3D)
•    Customizable Size and Transparency (MSFS + P3D)
•    MSFS Toolbar integration and in-game controls (MSFS only)
•    Cinematic Replay with Automatic Cameras Switch (MSFS only)
•    GhostPlane : formation flying live with AI duet pilot (MSFS + P3D)
•    MSFS Airliners Custom Support PMDG 737, Fenix A320, Fly The Maddog, iniBuilds A310, Just Flight 146  
•    Next gen memory management for performance upgrade (MSFS + P3D)
•    Landing Touchdown Report (MSFS + P3D)
•    Crash-to-desktop recovery
•    Easy setup of the software
•    MSFS users : all included in 1 automatic setup
•    P3D users : the same 1 automatic setup and 2 Microsoft separate packages are required
•    FREE download of the User Manual PDF

OFFICIAL TRAILERS
Discover or watch again our thrilling promotional trailers produced by AviationLads and by simMarket, in 4K resolution, to showcase some of the features provided by FlightControlReplay V5.

On 9/22/2023 at 1:50 PM, FabioMerlo said:

But i ask you wait this autumn for more news on this topic . And you ll be surprised 😆

Thanks so much Fabio, your 'classified' promises give me the strength to hold thru! 😉
Actually, while I found a workaround for the F6F's folded wings, the brand new F4F by Got-Friends still gives me a headache: the Ghost fires constantly, in fact endlessly. Every WWII pilot would have wished to have so much ammunition!
But I look forward to your new updates/releases.🙏

FCR5_Summer23_Update_2023-10-05_1080x1080.thumb.jpg.40bf846b563705d1903c4462b74297f3.jpg

The first achievement of the last Summer Update 23 is the addition of the Fly-By camera for MSFS in Replay mode.

This new features gives another view in an original way to show your flight from an exterior view to enjoy both your aircraft in action and the scenery around you.

It has some limitations as detailed in the user manual (free download PDF for all public), so you can check the usability and the tutorial of this feature even before you buy FlightControlReplay 5. Get the link from the product page at SIMMARKET.

Recently published videos featuring FlightControlReplay 5 footage :

HeliSimmer.com
[RELEASED] FREE Bell 429 for MSFS + more news

Flight Sim Passion
The Most CHALLENGING Flight in NEW ZEALAND! | Wellington - Queenstown | Microsoft Flight Simulator

• 2 weeks later...

FCR5_Summer23_Update_2023-10-15_1080x1080.thumb.jpg.cb208b064e404f2bc85dc16637544fb0.jpg

Among the new features enabled by Summer23 Update in FlightControlReplay 5, CUT REPLAY.

You can now edit and cut your Replay directly in FlightControlReplay. 3 new buttons appear in the bottom of the User Interface during Replay.

1. CUT : Click this button once at the start of the sequence that you want to delete. Play or move the time slider Orange button  until the moment when ends the sequence that you want to delete.

2. CANCEL : Click this button to reset the CUT information that you just set. You can now restart and select another sequence with the CUT button.

3. SAVE : Click this button to save your Replay with the CUT modification that you just set. The sequence that you previously selected is now removed from your Replay file !

Some new videos produced last week with FlightControlReplay 5 :

Fangzahn Aviation
[MSFS] Kangerlussuaq - A330 Go-Around + Landing

CptUK
MSFS I Fenix A320 + Vatsim | Lauda | Alicante - London Stansted

TheFlightSimDeck
The Juice Goose UTV | Microsoft Flight Simulator | //42

• 2 weeks later...

FCR5_Summer23_Update_2023-10-24_1080x1080.thumb.jpg.706cfd3930b87df40afa325636822004.jpg

FlightControlReplay 5 is on sale 20% OFF at SIMMARKET until November 02th. Your replay and video tool for MSFS P3D6 P3D5 with a large bunch of neat features :

- Fly-by Camera, easy spotter view in Replay
- Instant Replay
- Advanced aircraft add-ons support
- Ghost Live AI pilot duet to fly with
- Cinematic Replay, auto-switches views among available cameras
- MSFS Toolbar integration, control FCR directly in-sim
- Play As AI Formation Flight Replay, unlimited number of aircraft
- Customizable User Interface, 3 sizes, transparency mode, always-on-top option

Videos of this week featuring FlightControlReplay 5 :

Simmarket_official
REAL EFFECTS B747-8I | SOUTH OAK CO | SIMMARKET TRAILER 4K | MSFS

CptUK
MSFS I Fenix A320 + Vatsim | Qatar Airways | Doha - Dubai - Doha

Byemoonmen
This Helicopter is FANTASTIC | PREVIEW | HPG Airbus H160 | MSFS 2020

• 2 weeks later...

FCR5_Summer23_Update_2023-11-05_1080x1080.thumb.jpg.7d6935dd31dcd4fa2e94c77414eeba93.jpg

Hello,

Another way to have fun with FlightControlReplay is to explore the AI Traffic related features of your tool, in P3D and MSFS.

My tool supports Just Flight FS Traffic for full compatibility and integration but don't worry if you use another pack like FSLTL or even the AI Traffic by default.

With FlightControlReplay, you are covered : AI Traffic in the vincinity of your aircraft in the simulator can be detected, followed, recorded and replayed.

FCR lists all AI aircraft around you, generated by the AI Traffic of the simulator, and also the AI ghosts aircraft generated by PlayAI feature. Select one or multiple objects among them, so you can Follow, Replay and Record any of them.

![image|690x690](upload://pxqFjz6gDrAcKybIpMtxh1S1UuC.jpeg)

Now just missing the youtube videos selection 
FlightSimPassion
My FIRST ever LONG HAUL Flight in Microsoft Flight Simulator! | Air Austral 787 | FULL ATC

BluGames
PMDG EFB Lets Go AGAIN! | MSFS (Ultra)

Drawyah
[MSFS] STORM CIARÁN! Leeds Bradford to Jersey - PMDG 737-800 Jet2|Drawyah

WRT my 'bug report' that the guns of the Ghost of GotGravel's F4F are always firing and never stopping, I got additional info which may help you:
«The fire effect is bound to a light for multiplayer, the wingman [Ghost] is probably automatically running all lights on.»

According to the F4F's manual, the trigger for gun fire effect is MSFS's keybind for 'Toggle Pedestal Lights'. But changing that doesn't help. I tried every configuration before and after loading the Ghost.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/7/2023 at 1:24 AM, MackD said:

Hi how do i recover from a CTD.

Please explain the steps to achieve this.

I have ticked the option but how do i actually recover when i restart MSFS

Regards Mark

Hello,

If you already have the option activated, every 40 seconds, FlightControlReplay saves a recovery
file to let you restart the flight in the last known position before the crash. In MSFS menu, you should load the latest saved flight, in the LocalState folder that you find near the MSFS Community folder.

FCR5_Summer23_Update_2023-12-05_1080x1080.thumb.jpg.2a12e02919d5eba426418cfea9ce1aeb.jpg

Among MSFS users comments, I recently read the discussion about their wish of a dynamic and automatic camera change during Replay.

Here you have two solutions : 

- the easiest is to use Cinematic Replay, full automatic and the selection of the active camera is random. This said, you have the option to filter only interior cameras, or only exterior cameras. Or just keep both kind of cameras as it is set by default.
This feature is just a button click on the user interface, or even directly in the command panel integrated in MSFS.

- the alternative gives you more control on the active camera and the timing of its activation. During your Replay, you will be able to set the exact camera that you want, when you want.
How do you do that ? Start Replay, and click on the Timeline slider when you want a camera change. In the new window that opens, select a camera category, and the exact camera that you are interested in.
Click OK and continue your Replay to the next time spot where you can edit again and apply your changes. Save your Replay and you have now your custom cinematic, with Automatic Camera change at the exact timeframe that you set, with the best views of your choice !

My latest selection of YouTube videos featuring FlightControlReplay in action :

AviationLads
MK Studios - Malaga Airport | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Trailer]

JPGamingSimulator
ATR 72-600 - VoePass PR-PDW | Landing at Santos Dumont(SBRJ) | MSFS 2020 Gameplay #44 | 4K

SIMMARKET Official
AIRPORTS IN ALASKA | NORTHERN SKY STUDIO | SIMMARKET TRAILER 4K | MSFS

FCR5_Summer23_Update_2023-12-12_1080x1080.thumb.jpg.8ecd867f1e7aa2b2fc2c89c2736b4189.jpg

Hi,

Have you already noticed this original and exclusive feature of FlightControlReplay 5 ? Replay in Microsoft Flight Simulator the real life flight path !

1. Go to Flightaware and search for the flight you are interested in
2. In the right column of the flight details, click on "View Track Log"
3. In the top left corner, download the KML file flight data of this actual flight
4. In FlightControlReplay, use the main menu Import and load the KML File when your aircraft is loaded and ready to fly
5. Play and you will follow the actual path of this real life flight 

Watch some new clips on Youtube featuring FlightControlReplay 5 :

AviationLads
SimWorks Studios - Pilatus PC-12 | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Trailer]

Nordic Aviator
[MSFS 4K] EXTREME CROSSWINDS!! | Lanzarote Virtual Plane Spotting!!

Drawyah
[MSFS] Toronto to LaGuardia - PMDG 737-800 WestJet|Drawyah

Hello, 

I bought Flight Control Replay 5 and had a few questions about using it. 

1) I am unable to select many of the keys on my keyboard for the shortcut tab. For example I am unable to select my arrow keys for any of the options, is this something that can be incorporated into the software?

2) Would it be possible to allow users to scroll the progress bar? Currently the only way to manipulate this with the mouse is to

pause the playback then grab the circle with a cursor. The Skydolly has a nicer operation where I can scroll back without pausing the playback and allows the user to manipulate the progress by just scrolling the mouse wheel while hovering over the progress bar. This would be nice if we could do this so we don't have to mess with keyboard shortcuts or pausing the playback. 

image.jpeg.6915a33d102c53f816b2d15df605934f.jpeg

3) When I reach the end of the replay and want to resume the flight, what is the best way to get back into the live flight where I have control of the plane? Is the best way to hit the stop button or the takecontrol button?

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

FCR5_Summer23_Update_2023-12-27_1080x1080.thumb.jpg.fef8c8c3e4ca130c2f6ddc669605bb41.jpg

Hello,

This year is coming to an end, let me give you this retrospective of 2023 :

- in March 2023 : this first big update added the custom and enhanced support of Fenix A320, HPG H145 v2 helicopter with cockpit tablet integration of FCR interface, Xbox adaptive controller support

- in September 2023 : another major update was released to bring the game changer Fly-By camera feature that so many simmers were missing in Microsoft Flight Simulator. 
The pack also included new options of user interface tweaks, the ability to cut and delete a sequence of your replay directly in FlightControlReplay 5. A new file compression technology was introduced to reduce the user files size to save space on the disk. And virtual pilots of helicopters flying the HPG H145 v2 received an enhanced support for the custom replay with the addition of accurate lights, doors and engine switches animations.

Looking forward to 2024 and let's find out what's coming next together !

Here's a selection of flightsim videos made with FlightControlReplay 5 uploaded last week :

AviationLads
LivToAir - Edge 540 v2 | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Trailer]

Blu Games
47,000 ft Up in a New Learjet 35A | MSFS LIVE w/Buttkicker

SIMMARKET Official
Caribbean Airports in MSFS : TGPY | TFFR | TXKF | TUPJ | by: SLH SIM DESIGNS | SIMMARKET TRAILER 4K

Hi
After rendering the recording to MP4, the environment seems to flicker. During recording, it can be seen that it records two frames forward, one frame backward. What could be the problem? Codec, playback, hardware?"
example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wHvPlfe1-8&ab_channel=NocneGranie

I have maximum settings, DLSS and frame generation enabled.
Equipment
i9, rtx4090

The replay itself works very smoothly

Regards
Zbyszek

I am using this product with MSFS 2020, it installed all files it required to run and connect with my sim. I have updated fsuipc7 to the current version. But when i am in sim either using the mod interface or the MSFS Toolbar interface for this mod. When i press record it wont open a window requesting me to create a file name for the recording to start. All i get is the record button turning on and then off and not doing anything. Any suggestions. This is my first time using this product and i am at alost now to what is going on. Everyuthing is installed correctly.

On 1/4/2024 at 4:15 PM, Sam Peters said:

I am using this product with MSFS 2020, it installed all files it required to run and connect with my sim. I have updated fsuipc7 to the current version. But when i am in sim either using the mod interface or the MSFS Toolbar interface for this mod. When i press record it wont open a window requesting me to create a file name for the recording to start. All i get is the record button turning on and then off and not doing anything. Any suggestions. This is my first time using this product and i am at alost now to what is going on. Everyuthing is installed correctly.

I found the issue to why it wasnt communicating. There was an update to the MSFS SDK core file this year. I activated developer mode clicked on the file tab and saw a link to click on that said update available. It opens to a site for you to download the latest SDK. After its installed and go back into the sim it starts working! Had fun with the mirroring Ghost plane! 

• Like 1

@zzajac in the menu Options / General, you will have to try different settings with the setting "Choose sample rate for record/play". This is a setting that can affect the video smoothness and the more frames per second, the more power it requires from your computer. The option Frames per second allows you to choose the exact number of Frames Per Second, that
is the speed value for recording/playing a situation! You can set directly your preferred FPS number.

@Sam Peters, I'm glad you found a fix for your issue.