The simFlight Network Forums

FlightControlReplay v5 [Released]

Hello,
Just flew Asobo's C172 classic on MSFS2020 and replayed the video through your awesome software.
However, the moving units, such as the flaps, and the lights (landing light, nav light, strobe, etc.) are not active during the replay.
Cordially

• Like 1

On 2/15/2023 at 6:58 PM, KoBboyz said:

Hello,
Just flew Asobo's C172 classic on MSFS2020 and replayed the video through your awesome software.
However, the moving units, such as the flaps, and the lights (landing light, nav light, strobe, etc.) are not active during the replay.
Cordially

Hi !

I m checking but it seems works well... i ll let you know during last test phase !

30 minutes ago, FabioMerlo said:

If you have already installed , skip this info 😉

That's the point, I CANNOT skip it because the prompt(the first screen shot) keeps popping up.

Edit: and if I click "no", the installer quits itself.

Edited by jcycmj

On 2/15/2023 at 6:58 PM, KoBboyz said:

Hello,
Cordially

Hi ! Sorry i tested with C172 Asobo default and it works very well for Lights and also for flaps.... send me a message private with your .FC file please

7 hours ago, jcycmj said:

That's the point, I CANNOT skip it because the prompt(the first screen shot) keeps popping up.

7 hours ago, jcycmj said:

Do you can uninstall x264 and reinstall with setup of FCR_ 

Hi,

Check the full User Manual available for FREE download as PDF here.

FCR5_screen012.thumb.png.4067732ec1f48bcdd7b3b50a22ddabbc.png

Several tutorials will guide the first time user (tool introduction, buttons and utility layout, first replay, first MP4 recording video, recording a glider and its towing airplane at once.

Following the User Manual menu and detailed content is made easy with a clickable summury, bookmarks. 

It's also an invitation to dig more features of your brand new tool so you can have new experiences with the Camera manager, the AI Traffic detection and tracking, Plane Ghost or the Cinematic Replay.

How to use that specific option in the menu ? The answer is in the manual ! 35 illustrated pages to guide to the best use of FlightControlReplay 5 !

Watch some informative video about it, or some footage demonstrating the capability of Flight Sim replay at its best.

SimHangar with Flylillo
FlyLillo is Changing the Game | Interview with Roberto | Microsoft Flight Simulator 
>> talking about FlightControlReplay as partner | HD1440p

Avgeek09
[MSFS] PMDG 737-900 Release! - Istanbul to Athens - Turkish Airlines | HD 1080p

AviationLads
Aerosoft & LimeSim - Berlin-Brandenburg V2 | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Trailer] | 4K

HR Simulator
Microsoft Flight Simulator - Athens (ATH) to Washington DC (IAD) - United Airlines - B787 | HD 1440p

Hi,

For those of you still using my older version 4.5 of FlightControlReplay, think that it is time to evaluate the significant changes that you benefit of by upgrading to the latest FCR 5 (new layout, new airliners support, new integration in MSFS, new Cinematic Replay and more).

FCR5_27Feb2023_ad_1080x1080.thumb.jpg.ae77561579b939c8e2b3b84e80b3b7e7.jpg

Chilling time now, watch the entertaining and spectacular flightsim videos produced by AviationLads in Gibraltar new scenery, or by The Flight Sim Deck in military environment. All made with FlightControlReplay power.

AviationLads

RDPresets - Gibraltar Airport | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Trailer] | 4K

The Flight Sim Deck

Alaska UFO Sweep | F-22 Raptor | Microsoft Flight Simulator | 4K

Fabio, have you ever found out why the Flying Iron F6F spawns with folded wings? Is there anything Flying Iron should/could do about it? Funny is the fact, that the base aircraft always spawns with wings spread, no matter whether in air or on ground.
And the other plane with fold wings, Milviz's Corsair, spawns oaky!

FCR5_08Mar2023_ad_1080x1080.thumb.jpg.732072a904542d4c57bee32f32c2ad83.jpg

Hello,

If you want to be sure to get the latest FlightControlReplay updates for the modern feature and the best airliner addons support, upgrade to FlightControlReplay 5.

And then you have the smoothest Replay and seamless animations Videos of your PMDG 737 and Fenix A320 in Microsoft Flight Simulator for example. But that's not all, FCR5 also supports with custom code and advanced integration the iniBuilds A310, Fly The Maddog MD-82 and Just Flight 146 Professional.

Reproduce accurately and with realistic details the events of your gear, flaps, spoiler, slats, elevator, ailerons and reverse thrust.

It's always a pleasure to share here a few videos with aviation moments recorded in video with FlightControlReplay 5 power inside : 

AviationLads
# FlightSim Studio - Tecnam P2006T MKII | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Trailer] | 4K

CptUK
# MSFS I Fenix A320 + Around The World Day #27 | Avianca | Panama City Tocumen - Bogota El Dorado | HD 1080p

TJLaz3r
# Southwest PMDG 737-800 Kahului to Honolulu MSFS 2020 | 4K

On 3/2/2023 at 9:14 AM, FabioMerlo said:

Hi !!! I m investigating about folder wings for the next free update 😎

WRT the incoming update, do you think one day it will be possible to (easily/directly) spawn ANY aircraft in the hangar as Ghost?
Actually it is already possible, but very complicated, especially when flying VR.
ESC (not active pause, because then the Ghost disappears), leave VR mode for desktop mode, change MY aircraft with aircraft selector, change again into VR mode, ESC again ─ and when I'm lucky the original Ghost flies still beside me while I am in another aircraft. Of course, this is doing it 'the other way round', a catch 27. But it works  (proof of concept!😇), and not alone for two different liveries, but also for two different aircraft.

• Like 1

Hi. Is it possible to pause a recording and start it again later please? I want to be able to do a full flight (several hours) and record the start-up, taxi and take-off, pause the recording, and then record the landing etc without needing to record three hours worth of video of me at 36,000 feet. Thanks

Reminds me of an old joke: Is there anything more boring than fishing? The answer: Yes, watching somebody fishing. 🙃
You wouldn't have any basic video editing software to record the single takes and edit them together?
If you actually cut out a sequence from a timeline, it may be nice not to hard cut the takes, but to either crossfade them or have them fade out / fade in. Things like that are also a bonus when using some 'post production' software.

Hello,

When using FCR tool, I’m trying to playback recordings of the PMDG 737 for MSFS. I am able to initially select the aircraft as the “true” aircraft and the recording occurs. But I am unable to play back the recording because the recording file doesn’t appear in the designated file pathway. Assistance would be sincerely appreciated

One more feedback wrt GHOST. The Aeroplane Heaven P-51 is nicely shown with WWII pilot, heatblur and gear animation ─ with just one oddity: the flaps are full down. Strangely, when my own flaps are anything from 10° to 40° down, the GHOST's flaps retract to full up. But with my flaps up they are (full) out.

FFCR5_19Mar2023_ad_1080x1080.thumb.jpg.8fef6816ba9593a2f5b1ebbb9684f90e.jpg

FlightControlReplay 5 benefits of serious advantages to keep the line and to ensure that you can enjoy it for a long time :
* Airliners Custom Code : specific programming in FCR5 code makes it the unique and advanced replay tool for the best support of airliners like PMDG 737, Fenix A320, Fly The Maddog MD-82, Just Flight 146 Pro, iniBuilds A310. When it's possible, I update also my own code to keep the link strong and steady.
* Software Updates : perfection doesn't exist but there's always room for general improvements, issues detection and their respective fixes. 
* New Features Coming [very soon] : innovation and new ideas of entertainment renew the experience and add new possibilities for simmers and content creators.
* Continuous Support (utility fixes, direct help by e-mail) : for suggestions, fixes requests, tech support questions, you can reach me by e-mail 

All these points confirm that FlightControlReplay 5 is future proof, ready for many hours ahead of entertainment !

Look what they can do with my tool in their hands :

FlyKenku
# FULL FLIGHT EXPERIENCE in 4K | Bangkok to Mumbai with AIR INDIA BOEING 787 in Flight Simulator 2020 | 4K

BluGames
# Formula 1 Cargo Transport | Bahrain - Saudi Arabian GP | F1 Logistics World Tour (R2) | HD 1080p

SIMMARKET official
# KTPA - TAMPA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TO MSFS Trailer | SIMMARKET - VERTICALSIM | MSFS | 4K

On 3/8/2023 at 2:24 PM, deHavilland said:

WRT the incoming update, do you think one day it will be possible to (easily/directly) spawn ANY aircraft in the hangar as Ghost?
Actually it is already possible, but very complicated, especially when flying VR.
ESC (not active pause, because then the Ghost disappears), leave VR mode for desktop mode, change MY aircraft with aircraft selector, change again into VR mode, ESC again ─ and when I'm lucky the original Ghost flies still beside me while I am in another aircraft. Of course, this is doing it 'the other way round', a catch 27. But it works  (proof of concept!😇), and not alone for two different liveries, but also for two different aircraft.

Hi !

About this topic will be news in future .... 😉

• Like 1

On 3/8/2023 at 3:08 PM, 52greenbriar said:

Hi. Is it possible to pause a recording and start it again later please? I want to be able to do a full flight (several hours) and record the start-up, taxi and take-off, pause the recording, and then record the landing etc without needing to record three hours worth of video of me at 36,000 feet. Thanks

Hi !

I dont know if there will be in next update but for sure in the upcoming months

On 3/13/2023 at 12:44 AM, Arude0204 said:

Hello,

When using FCR tool, I’m trying to playback recordings of the PMDG 737 for MSFS. I am able to initially select the aircraft as the “true” aircraft and the recording occurs. But I am unable to play back the recording because the recording file doesn’t appear in the designated file pathway. Assistance would be sincerely appreciated

Please check that you choosed a folder where you have admin rights