The simFlight Network Forums

HiFi AS for FS2020/2024 WXR Prosim

Ursli80

Hello everyone,

HiFi has announced an AS version for FS2020 and 2024. Now I'm wondering whether the weather radar image can then be displayed in Prosim like in P3D?

Thank you very much for your efforts.

Best regards

Urs

59 minutes ago, Ursli80 said:

HiFi has announced an AS version for FS2020 and 2024. Now I'm wondering whether the weather radar image can then be displayed in Prosim like in P3D?

That depends on whether AS for MSFS2020 provides an interface for this. I will contact HiFi to see what they are providing and what can be done.

John

4 hours ago, John Dowson said:

Das hängt davon ab, ob AS für MSFS2020 hierfür eine Schnittstelle bereitstellt. Ich werde HiFi kontaktieren, um zu sehen, was sie anbieten und was getan werden kann.

John

Hi John,

that sounds good. Thank you very much in this matter.

Best regards

Urs

21 minutes ago, John Dowson said:

There will be no radar facilities available in the first release of AS for MSFS, but they are working on it.
I will look into adding this to FSUIPC7 when available in AS.

Regards,

John

Hello John,

thank you very much for your quick response and efforts. It's nice to read that AS and you are trying to implement it.

Thank you very much for everything.

Best regards

Urs

• Like 1

John, just to say that would be one of the most wait features for prosim users.. having a correct weather radar would be amazing 🙂

Thanks for the effort!! 🙂 

Diogo Santos