The simFlight Network Forums

TOWER!3D Pro release date?

AdamG

Hi!

I"m a real newbie at tower!

3d. Actually I'm trying to build a realistic tower control simulator (So, I mean not the program, the hardware for it with voice recognition system, multi monitor system etc. Because i'm interested in air traffic controlling) and I found TOWER!3D which looked great, but the I found that they're going to realese a pro version with voice recongnition built it and so on. So:

Does anyone know what the exact release date is and does someone now a pricing for it already? And what are going to be the main features of it?

3 hours ago, FeelThere said:

We plan to release Tower!3D Pro this week on atcsuite.com and feelThere.com and likely next week on Steam. The price will be $49.95

I take it, that the bug-fixing/testing has gone well this weekend?  By the way, nice new "Pro" cover shot on the Facebook page :-)

I keep waiting to see when there will be any change on the atcsuite website.  So far there is not even a mention of the Pro version there.  Of course, what would be really cool would be if those who already owned the standard version got contacted early to make their purchase.

22 hours ago, FeelThere said:

Adam,

Thank you for your interest. If you build a Tower sim (hardware) please contact us :)

The price is going to be similar to the Tower!2011 product on www.atcsuite.com 

Vic

Thanks Vic for your hyper fast answer! ? How should I contact with your team for the simulator building?